All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nothing will stop me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scar

Scar

Nothing will stop me Empty
PostSubject: Nothing will stop me   Nothing will stop me EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:27 pm

The camera shows nothing but blackness, a soundtrack “Before I Forget” by Slipknot can be heard as words slowly appear from a misty fade “THE COMPLETE FIGHTER”. Suddenly a montage of clips from Scars’ previous fights, showing his various victories in A.W.A. “BIG DADDY DEUCE” appears and then clips of the match between Scar and Big Daddy Deuce starts showing and how Scar took the victory. “VOTZANDRE” then shows on the screen and shows more clips of that fight and Scars victory. “GM-ARTIC TERROR” then appears and shows more clips from the Arctic Terror versus Scar match. The camera then zooms out and shows the A.W.A arena, empty no fans; no commentators the stands are barren. A figure can be seen in the middle of the ring, Scar. The camera pans around and zooms in.
Scar: They try to stop me…. They fail.
The camera pans in to a close up of Scars face, an angry expression runs over his face.
Scar: This is my world… Nothing will stop me getting the A.W.A Ascendant Star Championship… NOTHING!
Scar dashes towards the camera and throws vicious blow after blow to the camera the camera then drops to a lower perspective in the ring as if the cameraman is on his knees, the camera shows Scar looking around the arena before running at the camera and kicking it. The camera falls backwards facing the ceiling, then Scar is seen leaping high into the air and coming down on his knee where the cameraman’s throat would be executing a LEGENDARY Beatdown in first person view. Scar then looks down at the upward facing camera.
Scar: Nothing! … Who’s YOUR Daddy?
Scar then stomps on the camera smashing it and sending the screen pitch black.
Back to top Go down
"The Hysteric"

Nothing will stop me 17-99

PostSubject: Re: Nothing will stop me   Nothing will stop me EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:47 pm

sweet, finally an rp worth reading, in mine you do your finisher, and i couldnt find the description, sooo sorry if it sounds gay, u can always edit it lol.
Back to top Go down
https://icanhasproxy.com
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Nothing will stop me   Nothing will stop me EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:36 pm

Daaaaaaaaaaang! That as pretty sweet man, always quality stuff from Scar.
Back to top Go down
https://awaforumz.forumotion.com
Big Daddy Deuce

Big Daddy Deuce

PostSubject: Love that!   Nothing will stop me EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:26 pm

Can't wait to make you eat them, but good words, man. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

PostSubject: Re: Nothing will stop me   Nothing will stop me EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:41 pm

hehehe make me eat them Razz good joke as always Deucey
Back to top Go down
Big Daddy Deuce

Big Daddy Deuce

PostSubject: Yep   Nothing will stop me EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:20 pm

You know me...always the kidder...I gotta tell you, this season has been a blast so far.
Back to top Go down
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Nothing will stop me   Nothing will stop me EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:54 pm

Glad to here it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://awaforumz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing will stop me   Nothing will stop me Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing will stop me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Star Wrestling Alliance :: Role Play :: RP Archive-
Jump to: