All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for trouble (12.10.10)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scar

Scar

Looking for trouble (12.10.10) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for trouble (12.10.10)   Looking for trouble (12.10.10) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:01 pm

The camera flickers on showing a waist up shot of Nolan North, the A.W.A interviewer standing in a backstage area by the looks of the walls.
Nolan: Hello A.W.A fanatics, I am standing here backstage with the one and only, the A.W.A contender for the Ascendant Star Championship, the powerhouse that is Scar!
The camera zooms out showing Scar standing next to Nolan with his standard black tank top on he looks focused as always.
Nolan: Thank you Scar for your time, you have been a busy man with all the commotion going on in the ring and here backstage. It’s good to finally catch up with you.
Nolan holds the mic up to Scar who says nothing.
Nolan: Ok… So Scar, lately you have been the focus of some attention from not only Big Daddy Deuce, but also Corbin "The Hysteric" Smith who has tried on multiple occasions to cause you physical harm, and after his last attempt where he got you, the GM and Big Daddy Deuce in the ring for what you thought was an interview segment which turned into a surprise attack by Corbin and some of his friends. Does it worry you that some people have gone to such lengths to sabotage you in a way?
Scar looks at Nolan; a slight smirk grows on his face.
Scar: This Hysteric guy… I don’t know or care who the hell he is, to me he is just some bottom feeding twerp who wants to play with the big boys. That’s fine by me Nolan, he will find that up here we don’t play around and if he’s not careful he may find himself in a world on pain.
Nolan: So not too worried about the attempts to attack you over and over again?
Scar lets out a laugh.
Scar: What could he do? As you’ve seen he doesn’t have the ability to bring me down, even with his little girlfriends he fails to even get into my league, he should stay where he is with the little kids and leave the real wrestling to us professionals.
Nolan: After the fiasco with Corbin and his friends in the ring it seemed you and Big Daddy Deuce got into a heated argument, which was quickly halted by the GM himself saying that if you two so much as sneeze in each others direction he would fire you, your thoughts?
Scar: Ahhh yes… The GM, Arctic Terror, he can keep his idle threats to himself. He may be the owner of A.W.A but he should learn to watch his mouth before speaking to me like that otherwise he may find himself yet again chewing the ground at my feet. After all GMs bleed too.
Nolan looks at Scar in a surprised way at the way he talks about the GM but continues.
Nolan: Well it seems you are definitely not here to make friends…
Scar rips the microphone out of Nolan’s hand, his face turns from focused to that of pure rage.
Scar: Listen here! I am the complete fighter, why am I here? To prove to all these (censored) little boys that if they want to be the best, they need to beat the best… ME! And no little wannabe wrestler or clown man are going to stand in my way to greatness. And if the GM thinks he is going to try and stop me from reaching my destiny of being the greatest he better think again. This is my world; I’m just letting you all live in it.
Scar then walks closer to the camera which begins to shake slightly as the cameraman becomes somewhat frightened, Scar looks straight into it.
Scar: And don’t you forget it!
Scar then pushes the camera causing the cameraman to drop it to the floor, the screen goes black.

(OOC: Does that seem ok? Not too overboard? Just wondering if I should edit it to make it not so harsh towards the GM)
Back to top Go down
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble (12.10.10)   Looking for trouble (12.10.10) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:43 pm

You don't really think that of me do you Sad Naw man thats cool I like it's good to have a little dissent.
Back to top Go down
https://awaforumz.forumotion.com
Scar

Scar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble (12.10.10)   Looking for trouble (12.10.10) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:35 pm

I thought if anyone should be defiant it might as well be Scar Razz

And of course I don't think of you that way, you're my little buddy.
Back to top Go down
"The Hysteric"

Looking for trouble (12.10.10) 17-99

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble (12.10.10)   Looking for trouble (12.10.10) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:36 pm

Wow, I like it. That's damn good. I'm looking forward to seeing this rumble. And this title match. Sorry bout the danger zone format I had cody submit it for me cuz I was outta town. But yea this looks good finally I am aknowledged!
Back to top Go down
https://icanhasproxy.com
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble (12.10.10)   Looking for trouble (12.10.10) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:06 pm

It was so good I had no problem formatting it, just don't le tit happen again *cracks knuckles* and yay! I'm scar's buddy I feel so cool afro
Back to top Go down
https://awaforumz.forumotion.com
Big Daddy Deuce

Big Daddy Deuce

PostSubject: Woo hoo...helloooo....   Looking for trouble (12.10.10) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:13 am

Hell, I'm just happy being part of the conversation...

Hey, Scar, you hungry yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble (12.10.10)   Looking for trouble (12.10.10) Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for trouble (12.10.10)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Star Wrestling Alliance :: Role Play :: RP Archive-
Jump to: