All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Father Son Bonding

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
"The Hysteric"

Father Son Bonding 17-99

Father Son Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Father Son Bonding   Father Son Bonding EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am

Actuslly we can use these 2 latest rps I made for the ppv where I fight cody and and ill have them done by then if its ok with u boss?

AFTER MATCH

Hal: Wow.. what a match..
David: I've never in all my years seen a crowd so opposed yet so for a superstar as they are with the Smith brothers..

Corbin stands in the Middle of the Ring, The Crowd no longer a mix of Boos And cheers but yet A full on standing ovation as Cody heads to the back staring at The Hysteric in the ring, eyes full of hate.
Hal: Corbin can't be to happy, not after that.
Finally Cody is gone behind the curtain.
Corbin shifts suddenly standing upright as if unphazed by the physical match up that just took place.
Corbin walks to the rooes, leans down, and hops out of the ring walking past the commentators and around the ring picking up a mic as he goes.
Corbin gets halfway down the isle before stopping, facing the tron, sweaty from his mtachup and mic still in hand.
Corbin: what AY Match everybody! What a match!
Corbin starts clapping a bit encouraging the fans to copy.
Corbin: you were one hell of an audience and it was honestly a privelage to compete for you all.... every single last one of you....
Corbin turns suddenly toward a single fan, his eyes ablaze with fire, and his face a twisted yet furious expression.
Corbin: EXCEPT YOU!!
With that Corbin Rips his Father out of his seat and over the Security Barrier slamming him onto his face into the mat below.
Hal: This is Absurd!
Corbin proceeds to drag his father by his hair around the ring toward the announcers table, stopping briefly to throw in combinations of Vicious kicks and punches along the way.
Hal: No, not that look, I seen it on hundreds of superstars faces, any look but that look!
David: The LOOK! Time wed better order ourselves a new table...
Corbin reaches the table, still holding his father by his hair.
Corbin: Move!
David & Hal scurry along the wall away from the enraged Hysteric.
Corbin removes both Monitors dropping each on his fathers head, grabs the cover of the announcers table and rips it off tossing it towards David & Hal.
Cody Emerges from the curtain onto the ramp just as Corbin Rolls their father onto the table, curled over in agonizing pain.
Cody: I've Seen enough!
Corbin turns his attention, walking forward entering the ring, facing Cody with a blank stare.
Cody: This is over!
Corbin smiles manically facing Cody, then looks back and forth from fan to individual paying fan.
Corbin: Over... it has only just begun!
Before Cody can react Corbin darts across the ring toward Cody, Jumping, landing on the top rope, and bouncing off turning doing a Springboard Shooting Star Press across The ring toward the commentators who are staring in awe as Corbin doesn't just jump across the ring, He clears it staring down at the ring as he's completely upside down, the whold world watching him at that exact moment, slowly gliding through the air... then from nowhere time suddenly leaps forward as gravity seems to hit and Corbin completes the rest of the turn quickly coming down viciously crushing his father through the table, pieces flying in all directions executing a HardCore Coast 2 Coast.
Hal: By god what a leap...
David: ... that just happened?...
In the pile of rubble that was once a commentators table Corbin attampts to stand up.
The Crowd is shocked, but aware enough to begin a slow clap into a thunderous applause as Corbin makes it to his feet with the aid of many fans and the Security Barrier.
Cody rushes down to Ringside Barreling toward The Hysteric who Is pulled over the Barrier by the fans and hoisted up into the air, floating on fingertips as he's passed around from bunches of fans to bunches of fans, Chants of Hysteria bellow throughout the arena.
The Camera fades to commercial with Cody holding his unconcious fathers hand tightly staring coldy at The Hysteric...
Cody: World Wide Warzone....

Last edited by "The Hysteric" on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://icanhasproxy.com
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

Father Son Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Father Son Bonding   Father Son Bonding EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:25 pm

Alright I understand you don't always have acces to a computer but either make them shorter so you can format them on your phone or get Cody to do it, I'm hard at work making the PPV and I don't need to spend 15 minutes formating your rp for you. This is the LAST time your getting away with this.
Back to top Go down
https://awaforumz.forumotion.com
"The Hysteric"

Father Son Bonding 17-99

Father Son Bonding Empty
PostSubject: wellllll   Father Son Bonding EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:41 pm

I don't need u to do them for me I got them it just takes time lol
Back to top Go down
https://icanhasproxy.com
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

Father Son Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Father Son Bonding   Father Son Bonding EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:18 am

Well you didnt do either of the ones you posted this week.
Back to top Go down
https://awaforumz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Father Son Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Father Son Bonding   Father Son Bonding Empty

Back to top Go down

Father Son Bonding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Star Wrestling Alliance :: Role Play :: RP Archive-
Jump to: