All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What was your previous fed like? (if you have been in a fed before)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Portable Air Bag

Portable Air Bag

What was your previous fed like? (if you have been in a fed before) Empty
PostSubject: What was your previous fed like? (if you have been in a fed before)   What was your previous fed like? (if you have been in a fed before) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:12 pm

The title says it all.
Back to top Go down
taxman

taxman

PostSubject: What was your previous fed like? (if you have been in a fed before)   What was your previous fed like? (if you have been in a fed before) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:21 am

not bad i was o=in jungle wrestling alliance, that fed was lead by lionman, but fed was gooing on only for 3 weeks, and i cant say anything bad about it only that peapole was wery inactive, only few of them was wrytinh rp, and i was on ewery match card.
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

PostSubject: Re: What was your previous fed like? (if you have been in a fed before)   What was your previous fed like? (if you have been in a fed before) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:03 am

The Wrestling Clinic (TWC)- Was a pretty good fed filled with friends I had made in feds before it, awesome RPers as well.

Before TWC:

Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds (BWB)- Had to be the most enjoyable fed i've ever been in, the birthplce of TWG friends I have made and we have followed each other to this point.

Before BWB:

Domination Against Mediocrity (DAM): Birthplace of Scar, helped build the fed from the ground. Found out I could actually do graphics (With MS Paint). Started of as Tumatauenga before restarting as Scar.

Prior to those I can't remember all the feds, have been playing since 2007 so been in alot as many different characters.
Back to top Go down
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

PostSubject: Re: What was your previous fed like? (if you have been in a fed before)   What was your previous fed like? (if you have been in a fed before) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:08 am

Does Tumatauenga mean something?
Back to top Go down
https://awaforumz.forumotion.com
Scar

Scar

PostSubject: Re: What was your previous fed like? (if you have been in a fed before)   What was your previous fed like? (if you have been in a fed before) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:47 am

Tumatauenga is the Maori god of War and Man. The New Zealand warriors used to pray to him for Mana (Power) when they stepped into battle. The Army also pray to him for strength.
Back to top Go down
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

PostSubject: Re: What was your previous fed like? (if you have been in a fed before)   What was your previous fed like? (if you have been in a fed before) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:03 pm

Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://awaforumz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your previous fed like? (if you have been in a fed before)   What was your previous fed like? (if you have been in a fed before) Empty

Back to top Go down

What was your previous fed like? (if you have been in a fed before)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Star Wrestling Alliance :: General :: General Board-
Jump to: