All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bow, yield, kneel!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Daddy Deuce

Big Daddy Deuce

Bow, yield, kneel!!! Empty
PostSubject: Bow, yield, kneel!!!   Bow, yield, kneel!!! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:44 am

House lights come up and Big Daddy Deuce is on the 'tron, with a scowl on his face and thunder in his voice!
Big Daddy Deuce: Scar...you have taken me for granted for the last time. I am the ultimate fighting machine. I am the women's pet, and the men's regret. No one can defeat. I am perfection personafied. I taste great AND am less filling.
Deuce stops mid-rant...realizing what he just said, his tone becomes more clam, almost comical.
Big Daddy Deuce: Did I just say, "Taste great, less filling?" Oh, man, I thought for sure I could come out here and bust out the "Bow, yield, kneel" speech like my sparring partner Scar. Dang it! I owe Sully the camera guy $5.
Looking off-camera...
Big Daddy Deuce: Yo, Sully, my man...you were right. I couldn't keep a straight face for the whole thing. No. I mean, yeah, I'm on the 'tron. What? Arctic hates it when an interview segment goes of the track? Really? All his do, for some reason. Oh, well..
Facing the camera...
Big Daddy Deuce: Sorry about that folks. Anywho, Scar and me, for the all the marbles, the whole kit & kaboodle, the whole shootin' match, (singing to the Gatlin brothers' tune) All the Gold in California. But seriously now, Scar's a tough cuss, and I figure I better be on my A game. I'm pretty sure I got an A game, that draw to Voltzandre was a drag, though. After I win the belt, I suppose ole Voltron will demand a match for it. Sounds fair, don't you think?
Anyway, big match to prepare for, at the big ole PPV...Scar versus...well, you know who, don't you...Who's your daddy?

Back to top Go down
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Bow, yield, kneel!!!   Bow, yield, kneel!!! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:35 pm

Very nice but Deuce and Big Daddy and such should be colored in the actions.
Back to top Go down
https://awaforumz.forumotion.com
Big Daddy Deuce

Big Daddy Deuce

PostSubject: Sorry about that, boss...   Bow, yield, kneel!!! EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:36 am

I'll do better next time.
Back to top Go down
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Bow, yield, kneel!!!   Bow, yield, kneel!!! EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:17 pm

Says the 42 year old man to the 17 year old, gee no big deal Im just telling you.
Back to top Go down
Big Daddy Deuce

Big Daddy Deuce

PostSubject: Aw, shucks...   Bow, yield, kneel!!! EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:20 pm

It wasn't like I was pouting...just playing with you. I'm having a blast. Oh, and I hope you like Deuce's little RP for before his match with Scar. I think you will.
Back to top Go down
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Bow, yield, kneel!!!   Bow, yield, kneel!!! EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:34 pm

I can't tell if your in character or not half the time Rolling Eyes That's a good thing though it's very convincing and I'm glad to here your enjoying yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bow, yield, kneel!!!   Bow, yield, kneel!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bow, yield, kneel!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Star Wrestling Alliance :: Role Play :: RP Archive-
Jump to: