All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Big news for next season

Go down 
+3
voltzandre
Portable Air Bag
Arctic Terror
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

Big news for next season Empty
PostSubject: Big news for next season   Big news for next season EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:07 pm

The GML's just posted that a rule change will be taking place for the next season, one is a roster based thing that you guys don't need to worry about, another is something we could benefit from, if we choose to take it. What we could do is have in essence only 1 show a week. There would still be 2 shows but only the major would have rp's and commentary and custom matches and things while the minor is simply a block of text with 10 matches. The idea behind this is that new feds (like us) could concentrate on just the one show and have more time to write it and have a higher quality product. If you rp you would be on the major show and all the inactive people would be on the minor. What do you guys want to do about this? I especially want to hear from my VGM's.
Back to top Go down
https://awaforumz.forumotion.com
Portable Air Bag

Portable Air Bag

PostSubject: Re: Big news for next season   Big news for next season EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:45 pm

Seems like a good idea. It would increase our chances of getting promoted if we worked on both shows though.

BTW sorry I've been so inactive, RL issues suck.
Back to top Go down
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Big news for next season   Big news for next season EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:25 pm

So many Gm's quit this season we are definently getting promoted as for working harder that's what this change is about we would work really hard to make the major awesome and super good and junk.
Back to top Go down
voltzandre

voltzandre

PostSubject: Re: Big news for next season   Big news for next season EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:04 pm

well yeah it sounds like we will have the time to make the show better
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

btw im not back yet i just found a computer and got in
Back to top Go down
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Big news for next season   Big news for next season EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:14 pm

Dang thought you were.
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

PostSubject: Re: Big news for next season   Big news for next season EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:49 pm

Well I figure if they'll allow it to make things easier, and make a better quality main show then we might as well take it. That way people that RP will be in the main and get better pay for their efforts and everyone else can fill the minor show card.

Though at the end of the day it's your call boss, what are you thoughts on it? We could concentrate on just the main show then and all RPs would then be able to go in the one show instead of splitting up the few RPs we sometimes have into two shows making it that much more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Big news for next season   Big news for next season EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:08 pm

I was thinking we'll do that next season for the first couple of shows and if it turns out we don't need to or for whatever reason dont like it like that we'll go back to the normal way.
Back to top Go down
"The Hysteric"

Big news for next season 17-99

PostSubject: k   Big news for next season EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:36 pm

I dunno if I'm invloved here but I think its a good idea. Sorry my rps have been shitty formatted I haven't been in town for awhile guys sorrrryyy. But soon it will change.
Back to top Go down
https://icanhasproxy.com
Big Daddy Deuce

Big Daddy Deuce

PostSubject: Interesting   Big news for next season EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:10 pm

I see good and ill in this, for us.

We could use the exposure, but that only helps us if we have everyone on roster RPing. That way, the minor and major shows could actually support separate storylines and characters (i.e. WWE branding). I don't think we're there, yet.

But, in the short-term, I can see us really concentrating on one show and kicking its ass every week. But, we'll more detailed story arcs and feuds...throw in some hardcore or and blood matches, tag team partner run-ins...it can be done. We've barely scratched the surface with this roster. I think we have tons of potential.

There are turns coming, especially after the coming belt matches. (More on my idea later but think Scar and an SES-type angle)
Back to top Go down
voltzandre

voltzandre

PostSubject: Re: Big news for next season   Big news for next season EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:38 pm

I just realized the forum is kinda inactive beacuse we just rp for one show bounce
Back to top Go down
craiger

craiger

PostSubject: Re: Big news for next season   Big news for next season EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:43 pm

ye hes rite,,
the forum is inactive
Back to top Go down
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Big news for next season   Big news for next season EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:38 am

People post here everyday how is that inactive?
Back to top Go down
voltzandre

voltzandre

PostSubject: Re: Big news for next season   Big news for next season EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:56 pm

not rally i think just persons are active and post things up Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big news for next season   Big news for next season Empty

Back to top Go down

Big news for next season
Page 1 of 1