All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's in the bag.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scar

Scar

It's in the bag. Empty
PostSubject: It's in the bag.   It's in the bag. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:27 pm

The camera shows the inside of the gym; inside the sound of weights can be heard clanging loudly. Scar stands in front of a full-length mirror holding rather larger dumbbells in each hand as he lifts each weight up to shoulder height, the camera shows him effortless throwing them around before throwing them to the ground. Scar begins stretching, he tilts his head to one side and the sound of his neck cracking can be heard, he then tilts his head to the other side with the same dreadful sound. He then begins tensing his muscles and then relaxing before spotting the camera.
Scar: Hmmm… It’s not nice to stick you nose where it doesn’t belong… Tonight… I face that big mouth clown for my Championship belt, that’s right MY Championship. You see…
Scar walks over to a bench where his towel sits; he picks it up and begins wiping the sweat off his head and body.
Scar: Big Daddy Deuce talks constantly like a teenage girl on the phone, but has never backed up any of the crap he spits. So tonight I will shut that little doofus up for good.
Scar throws the towel into a basket and opens up a locker to retrieve another towel that he drapes over his shoulder.
Scar: Now you’re lucky you found me in a good mood.
Scar walks towards the showers.
Scar: After all… Tonight I’ll get my belt; tonight I’ll beat that idiot Big Daddy in front of millions and tonight… I’ll get what’s rightfully mine, the A.W.A Ascendant Star Championship around my waist; now piss off before I make you eat the tile.
The cameraman quickly turns and moves at a rapid pace from the gym as Scar enters the showers.
Back to top Go down
Big Daddy Deuce

Big Daddy Deuce

It's in the bag. Empty
PostSubject: Yeah, I got yer bag...   It's in the bag. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:00 pm

Right here!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down

It's in the bag.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Star Wrestling Alliance :: Role Play :: RP Archive-
Jump to: