All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Asmodai's request to Craiger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-Asmodai-

-Asmodai-

Asmodai's request to Craiger Empty
PostSubject: Asmodai's request to Craiger   Asmodai's request to Craiger EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:16 pm

Craiger gets to his feet, the crowd cheering from the extreamly entertaining match. Arctic Terror comes down to the ring, and hands the belt to Craiger. Craiger jumps to the ring post showing off. Manic the Hedgehog rolls out of the ring and heads to the back while Asmodai just starts to move on the mat. Arctic Terror goes to the top of the ramp watching his new Galactic Champion. Craiger exits the ring and starts to sign autographs, being in a generous mood. Asmodai rolls out of the ring, and limps to the announcers table. Craiger starts up the ramp showing off the title to the crowd. Asmodai snatches a mic from the announcers table, and limps to the side of the ring.
Asmodai: Hold it Craiger!
Craiger turns to face Asmodai. Arctic Terror hands Craiger a mic.
Craiger: What do you want? I destroyed you. It’s over!
Asmodai: I have a proposition for you.
Asmodai takes a second to regain his breath, and shake off Craiger’s brutal attack.
Asmodai: Seeing as you’re the first fighter I felt truly challenged engaging, I would like another match.
Craiger: And why would I do that? There’s no way I would consider another title match next week.
Asmodai: Ah you misunderstand me. I don’t want another match for the title. I just want a fight, and I want one tonight.
Craiger: So, even though I just knocked you unconscious, you want to fight me tonight? While you still have the rumble coming up.
Asmodai: That’s exactly it; you’re the first to cause me such damage. I want to test my limits, I want blood! Just like you do.
The crowd starts to chant “Fight him!” forgetting their hatred of the wrestlers due to the promise of another violent match. Craiger raised his hand to silence them.
Craiger: So what’s in it for me?
Asmodai: The afore mentioned blood, violence and… oh yes. I was told by the gracious GM that you are rather fond of money. He agreed to give you a bonus if you accept.
Craiger looked to Arctic Terror for confirmation. Arctic Terror nods.
Craiger: Ok, I’ll fight you. But not now, later.
The crowd cheers briefly. Asmodai looks slightly annoyed but limps up the ramp to shake Craiger’s hand, showing his approval. He goes to raise Craigers hand, but Craiger pulls his hand out of Asmodai’s grasp, and leaves the ring. Arctic Terror and Asmodai leave soon after. The camera moves to the ring, the next match about to start.
Back to top Go down
-Asmodai-

-Asmodai-

PostSubject: Re: Asmodai's request to Craiger   Asmodai's request to Craiger EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:18 pm

That was surprisingly long.
Back to top Go down
craiger

craiger

PostSubject: Re: Asmodai's request to Craiger   Asmodai's request to Craiger EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:57 pm

that gave away the outcome
Back to top Go down
-Asmodai-

-Asmodai-

PostSubject: Re: Asmodai's request to Craiger   Asmodai's request to Craiger EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:28 pm

... D'OH. Oh well, I'll try to prevent that next time. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asmodai's request to Craiger   Asmodai's request to Craiger Empty

Back to top Go down

Asmodai's request to Craiger
Page 1 of 1