All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paranoia..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Portable Air Bag

Portable Air Bag

Paranoia.. Empty
PostSubject: Paranoia..   Paranoia.. EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:23 am

Portable Air Bag stands in the middle of the ring looking cocky. He slowly lifts the microphone to his mouth, pausing before speaking.
-
Portable Air Bag: Greetings Mortals. As you should know, I'm facing that waste of space Kratos "God of Whor-I mean War" at World Wide Warzone.
-
A few cheers and a few chants rise from some of the crowd, but there are boos coming from a majority of the fans. Portable Air Bag looks up slowly. Taking his time.
-
Portable Air Bag: I’ve only fought Kratos once before, but I respect him. And I relish the chance to fight him. When I say fight him, I mean take him out completely.
-
A similar reaction occurs. Portable Air Bag just smiles and takes it all in.
-
Portable Air Bag: You see, no one else deserves the Shooting Stars title more than me so you should know I’m more focused than ever on my match tonight. You’ll see how I truly deal with anyone who stands in my way. I don’t like having to do things the rough way, but if other people want to challenge for the Shooting Stars title.... Well, they need taken care of.
-
Portable Air Bag smirks, enjoying the mixed reception throughout the audience.
-
Portable Air Bag: Just mark my words, if you don’t take me seriously now, you will by the end of tonight. You will all sleep with me on your mind, one way or another!
-
He throws down the mic and proceeds to exit the ring. Various shouts from the audience arising.
Back to top Go down
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

Paranoia.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paranoia..   Paranoia.. EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:53 pm

Waaaaaaaay to late man the show is confirmed it usually gets confirmed the evening before or by 8 in the morning the day of, you posted this around 9 and by then I amin school, I appreciate the effort but a little more promptly next time.
Back to top Go down
https://awaforumz.forumotion.com

Paranoia..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Star Wrestling Alliance :: Role Play :: RP Archive-
Jump to: