All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Conquests and triumphs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Faraon/Negro

Conquests and triumphs Empty
PostSubject: Conquests and triumphs   Conquests and triumphs EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:10 am

The Speakers Loud "You Must Fall" performed by Mayhem meanwhile the arena is got dark. In the Titantron appears Faraon Negro between shadows switching with Images about cruel punish above his rivals. The music still playing until...
¡¡¡¡Boom!!!! A thunder strikes the ramp and Faraon Negro appears with his lover, both riding in a egyptian slaves moving car. Faraon get down from the transport and walks into the ring.

Hal: It's a nice entrance to someone that wanna reach the victory.
David: Yeah, but there is a long way to the top if Faraon want's a superstar at this company, he's a complete wrestler that knows the arts of grappling, submission, reversals and precise attack. And he promises an excellent show to this crowd.
Hal: Now, making a flashback about the previous season, he arrives with a great victory against Creepylildud. Nobody knows who's his next victim in A.W.A.

Faraon takes on the microphone.

Faraon: Greetings, mortals. Such as you can remember, almost ending last season, I have demostraded my credentials in this company.

Crowd: How is this guy?

Faraon: You must think that I am another pathetic baby heel without future... What a shame! Because you are wrong.

Hal: It's gonna be interesting.

Faraon: My credentials are the following below... I have fought with the best wrestlers in the American Continent, I have defeated and humiliated the best superstars from Mexico, Peru, Spain, Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil... But all these triumphs, all these conquests, I won it because I never had give up to get all that. I'm not a simply Bully, I'm not a stupid bragger, and my force uppers the Sphinx's power.

Crowd: Is he better than another popular heel?

Faraon: I'm not a one-style Wrestler. And you, stupids mortals, Record this message in your heads. I come here to demostrate that I have enough courage to conquest this huge world, because Ancient gods have been chosen a new governant of this world.

Crowd: BOOOOO!!!!!

Faraon: And if kicking creepy's ass is not enough, the next wrestling that get in my way, he will know WHY AM I HERE!!!!

Faraon takes down the Microphone and Waits his opponent.

Last edited by Faraon/Negro on Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrections)
Back to top Go down
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Conquests and triumphs   Conquests and triumphs EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 5:48 pm

You can't mention WWE guys so remove that part, and is LWC still an active fed? If so you have to remove that too.
Back to top Go down
https://awaforumz.forumotion.com
Faraon/Negro

PostSubject: Re: Conquests and triumphs   Conquests and triumphs EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:15 pm

Corrected!
Back to top Go down
"The Hysteric"

Conquests and triumphs 17-99

PostSubject: yo   Conquests and triumphs EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:32 pm

The Speakers Loud "You Must Fall" performed by Mayhem meanwhile the arena is got dark. In the Titan Tron appears Faraon Negro between shadows switching with Images about cruel punishment above his rivals. The music is still playing until...
¡¡¡¡Boom!!!! A thunder strike hits the ramp and
Faraon Negro appears with his lover, both riding in an egyptian slaves moving car. Faraon get down from the transport and walks into the ring.

Hal: It's a nice entrance to someone that wants to reach the victory.
David: Yeah, but there is a long way to the top if Faraon want's to be a superstar in this company, he's a complete wrestler that knows the arts of grappling, submission, reversals and precise attacks. And he promises an excellent show to this crowd.
Hal: Now, making a flashback about the previous season, he arrives with a great victory against Creepylildud. Nobody knows who's his next victim in A.W.A.
Faraon takes the microphone.

Faraon: Greetings, mortals. Such as you can remember, almost ending last season, I have demonstrated my credentials in this company.
Crowds looking suspicious as to who this superstar is.

Faraon: You must think that I am another pathetic baby heel without future... What a shame! Because you are wrong.
Hal: It's gonna be interesting.
Faraon: My credentials are the following below... I have fought with the best wrestlers in the American Continent, I have defeated and humiliated the best superstars from Mexico, Peru, Spain, Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil... But all these triumphs, all these conquests, I won it because I never had give up to get all that. I'm not a simply Bully, I'm not a stupid bragger, and my force uppers the Sphinx's power.
Crowds wondering if hes just another stupid heel.

Faraon: I'm not a one-style Wrestler. And you, stupids mortals, Record this message in your heads. I come here to demonstrate that I have enough courage to conquest this huge world, because Ancient gods have been chosen a new government of this world.
The Crowd BOOOOOs this superstar.

Faraon: And if kicking creepy's ass is not enough, the next wrestling that get in my way, he will know WHY AM I HERE!!!!
Faraon takes down the Microphone and Waits his opponent.

Back to top Go down
https://icanhasproxy.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conquests and triumphs   Conquests and triumphs Empty

Back to top Go down

Conquests and triumphs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Star Wrestling Alliance :: Role Play :: RP Archive-
Jump to: