All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chance Meeting (11/26/10)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shane Omega

Shane Omega

Chance Meeting (11/26/10) Empty
PostSubject: Chance Meeting (11/26/10)   Chance Meeting (11/26/10) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:26 am

The camera comes in to a shot of Shane Omega sitting on a bunch of boxes playing an acoustic version of Metallica's And Justice for All on a guitar that looks like a chrome skull with blood red eyes. A few seconds later Asmodai is seen walking by Shane Omega. He stops short and stares at Shane Omega as if he is about to ask a question.
Asmodai: I don't remember seeing you here before. Just who are you and what is your business here?
Shane Omega: Ah, you look like someone who has treaded the darkness before. I have a prepostion for you, wanna talk it out?
Asmodai: How do I know you're not siding with my enemies?
Shane Omega: Because, I just started here last week. I'm not looking to be a part of any war yet.
Asmodai: I suppose that's a suitable point to trust you for. What could some one of new blood want with the inquisiter of the dark angles?
Shane Omega: Simply put, I wish to make a truce, I don't interfere in your business and you don't interfere in mine. Unless of course there is good reason to do so.
Asmodai takes a few moments to think about the offer put out in front of him.
Asmodai: Why would I have to worry about a weakling like you?
Shane Omega: Because fellow walker of darkness, I have not yet released my full potential.
Asmodai begins to consider this statement before he answers.
Asmodai: I suppose for now you have a deal.
Shane Omega: A wise choice, I promise you that you will not regret it.
Asmodai walks off into the hallways as Shane Omega returns to his guitar playing. This time begining to play Metallica's Don't Tread on Me as the sound fades and the camera goes black.
Back to top Go down
-Asmodai-

-Asmodai-

Chance Meeting (11/26/10) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting (11/26/10)   Chance Meeting (11/26/10) EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:14 pm

Edited to fit my style.

The camera comes in to a shot of Shane Omega sitting on a bunch of boxes playing an acoustic version of Metallica's And Justice for All on a guitar that looks like a chrome skull with blood red eyes. A few seconds later Asmodai is seen walking by Shane Omega. He stops short, backs up, and stares at Shane Omega.
Asmodai: I don't remember seeing you here before. Just who are you and what is your business here?
Shane Omega: Ah, you look like someone who has treaded the darkness before. I have a prepostion for you, wanna talk it out?
Asmodai: Boy I was not born yesterday! New random stranger who talks in riddles with a proposition for a great warrior. Your either going to join my party, backstab me, and turn out to be the big villain, or you’re siding with my enemies; why shouldn’t I wreck a pain you never thought could have existed upon you right now?
Shane Omega: Because, I just started here last week. I'm not looking to be a part of any war yet.
Asmodai: Smart of you, getting involved between me and my vengeance will find you a shallow grave… so what is this request you have? It better not be stupid. I rather dislike stupidity.
Shane Omega: Simply put, I wish to make a truce, I don't interfere in your business and you don't interfere in mine. Unless of course there is good reason to do so.
Asmodai laughs.
Asmodai: HA! I could destroy you in one hit if I wished! Why on earth should I accept?
Shane Omega: Because fellow walker of darkness, I have not yet released my full potential.
Asmodai begins to consider this statement and starts to chuckle.
Asmodai: You bluff well! And I like your bravado… I’ll accept your offer.
Asmodai extends his hand to Shane who accepts it and shakes. Asmodai then draws in Shane.
Asmodai: But know this, if you cross me the next thing you cross will be the threshold into your grave.
Asmodai lets Shane’s hand go.
Shane Omega: A wise choice, I promise you that you will not regret it.
Asmodai walks off into the hallways as Shane Omega returns to his guitar playing. This time begining to play Metallica's Don't Tread on Me as the sound fades and the camera goes black.
Back to top Go down

Chance Meeting (11/26/10)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All-Star Wrestling Alliance :: Role Play :: RP Archive-
Jump to: