All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just A Few Questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
"The Hysteric"

Just A Few Questions 17-99

Just A Few Questions Empty
PostSubject: Just A Few Questions   Just A Few Questions EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:41 am

1) Im a speed guy and i was wondering if anybody here has ever heard of anyone else disabling all their moves but pinning moves and like highfly moves.
if so id like to hear the outcome, its a rather stupid assumption on my part but i fought sumone who only pinned me... and -_-
he beat me lol.

2) i was also wondering for the higher levels if its true that if you train a move up to level 100 will it always hit LEGENDARY?
i heard this but im a little suspicious because i have like 5 level 30 moves and they only hit violent and powerful.

3) last but not least the computer at my school does not allow the MOVES TABLE and i was wondering
what is a stronger move for speed guys? like i would like to learn the moonsault but i do not know what you have to have
to learn that move.

help would be awesome. thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://icanhasproxy.com
Portable Air Bag

Portable Air Bag

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Questions   Just A Few Questions EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:11 pm

"The Hysteric" wrote:
1) Im a speed guy and i was wondering if anybody here has ever heard of anyone else disabling all their moves but pinning moves and like highfly moves.
if so id like to hear the outcome, its a rather stupid assumption on my part but i fought sumone who only pinned me... and -_-
he beat me lol.

2) i was also wondering for the higher levels if its true that if you train a move up to level 100 will it always hit LEGENDARY?
i heard this but im a little suspicious because i have like 5 level 30 moves and they only hit violent and powerful.

3) last but not least the computer at my school does not allow the MOVES TABLE and i was wondering
what is a stronger move for speed guys? like i would like to learn the moonsault but i do not know what you have to have
to learn that move.

help would be awesome. thanks.

1) Stupid idea. Just idiotic.

2) Depends on the move and what DDI you have, but if it's like Overdrive(16-57 dmg), it's basically guaranteed to hit legendary.

3) http://movestable.schevv.bplaced.net/ is another link to the moves table but there's Half Nelson Facebuster, Jumping Half Nelson Facebuster, Jumping Twisting DDT, Twisting DDT, Overdrive, Springboard Moonsault, Swanton Bomb and Complete Shot DDT for some good speed moves, there are more in the Moves Table.

P.S. To search for something in that Moves Table just press CTRL and F at the same time then enter what you're looking for.

Back to top Go down
"The Hysteric"

Just A Few Questions 17-99

PostSubject: yo   Just A Few Questions EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:19 pm

about the first part, i can understand the idiotic part but i meant like cuz they have 3 builds that im aware of,
BLEED BUILD
HIGH DAMAGE BUILD
&
SUBMISSION BUILD soo i meant like what if all my moves that were speed moves such as pinning if i only left them activated?
Back to top Go down
https://icanhasproxy.com
Portable Air Bag

Portable Air Bag

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Questions   Just A Few Questions EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:50 pm

"The Hysteric" wrote:
about the first part, i can understand the idiotic part but i meant like cuz they have 3 builds that im aware of,
BLEED BUILD
HIGH DAMAGE BUILD
&
SUBMISSION BUILD soo i meant like what if all my moves that were speed moves such as pinning if i only left them activated?

You would lose. BADLY. Pins don't have great damage and doing them too often kills your stamina. If you deactivate all 0-0 damage pin moves and keep the ones with damage(West Coast Pop etc.) and keep the damage moves, it's the opposite because you'll be hitting damage moves and damage pins, and you'll keep more stamina.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Questions   Just A Few Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Just A Few Questions
Page 1 of 1