All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trail of destruction 2 (Arctic to reply to please mate)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scar

Scar

Trail of destruction 2 (Arctic to reply to please mate) Empty
PostSubject: Trail of destruction 2 (Arctic to reply to please mate)   Trail of destruction 2 (Arctic to reply to please mate) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:21 pm

One of A.W.A's many camera people is walking backstage, camera in hand when suddenly he is thrown against the wall by Scar; he seems highly aggravated as he barrells down the corridor. The cameraman quickly pulls out his camera and after a couple of moments fidgeting he turns it on and hastily moves in the direction Scar stormed off in. As the cameraman walks around the backstage area he finally catches up with Scar. The cameraman keeps a distance back as he follows Scar, suddenly stopping at the general manager Arctic Terrors door. Scar steps back a little before before lunging forward with a big boot, throwing the door open. The camera can't quite pick up the first part of the conversation just angry muffles and the occassional profanity, the cameraman gets closer so the camera can pick up what is being said but doesn't dare try and get visual footga for fear of being caught.
Scar: You're a sneaky little worm!
The sound of something hitting the wall and smashing can be heard, the camera shakes a little.
Scar: I am the god damned champion and you put me in the ring yet again with that useless clown. You knew bloody well that you and that retarded friend of yours Voltzandre would be able to beat his ass all over the ring! I should leap over this desk and beat you like a dog, and don't think I won't just because you're the boss.
The sound of more things can be heard breaking.
Scar: You have two options. One, I beat you right here and now where you sit or two, you meets me in the ring... Tonight, not hiding behind your boyfriend and take a beating in front of all your adoring fans, but at least you get a chance to try and fight back.
There is a moment of silence.
Scar: So what do say?!
Suddenly the cameraman is bowled over yet again, this time by a group of security officers who charge into the GMs office causing the camera to flail around. As the cameraman steadies the camera he quickly gets up and moves to the office. Inside the security team attempt to resrain Scar, he of course fights back throwing multiple guards into furniture making a mess of the office as bodies hit the floor. One of the officers pulls out a taser and uses it on Scar to no avail, instead angering Scar even more. The cameraman moves to an open corner of the office. More officers enter the office until their numbers finally overwhelm Scar and they are able to restrain him on the floor, as they get Scar to his feet he looks at Arctic Terror.
Scar: Well?!

Last edited by Scar on Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Trail of destruction 2 (Arctic to reply to please mate)   Trail of destruction 2 (Arctic to reply to please mate) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:06 pm

Arctic Terror is sitting at his desk with his fingers laced together, he looks kind of irritated but from his face you wouldn't be able to tell he just got his office torn apart Arctic Terror stands up and stares at Scar looking very annoyed
Arctic Terror: Scar if you weren't such a damn good wrestler you would have been out of a job along time ago the way you talk to me, to be honest I need to concentrate on these guys calling themselves "The Deadly 6" and why they decided to make my job harder then it needs to be, and you should be worried abut defending your title against Voltzandre
Arctic Terror rubs his forehead with his hand and sighs
Arctic Terror: You know what Scar? Fine. You've got your match if beating me up will get you to stop whining like a child then so be it, I'll take you on tonight
(OOC you want to say anything Scar or should I finish it?)
Back to top Go down
https://awaforumz.forumotion.com
Scar

Scar

PostSubject: Re: Trail of destruction 2 (Arctic to reply to please mate)   Trail of destruction 2 (Arctic to reply to please mate) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:16 pm

A smile grows on Scars face as he shrugs off the guards holding him.
Scar: See you in the ring.
Scar then turns and walks out of the office a completely different man than when he walked in.
Back to top Go down
"The Hysteric"

Trail of destruction 2 (Arctic to reply to please mate) 17-99

PostSubject: ello   Trail of destruction 2 (Arctic to reply to please mate) EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:17 am

u see boys? this is how RPing is done.
Razz
Back to top Go down
https://icanhasproxy.com
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Trail of destruction 2 (Arctic to reply to please mate)   Trail of destruction 2 (Arctic to reply to please mate) EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:30 pm

We've been doing it for awhile now, I'm glad Scar and I finally gained your approval Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
"The Hysteric"

PostSubject: yoyo   Trail of destruction 2 (Arctic to reply to please mate) EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:10 pm

Arctic Terror wrote:
We've been doing it for awhile now, I'm glad Scar and I finally gained your approval Rolling Eyes

lol scars always had my approval. i was speaking to the rest of the locker room.
Back to top Go down
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Trail of destruction 2 (Arctic to reply to please mate)   Trail of destruction 2 (Arctic to reply to please mate) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:18 am

But not me?
Back to top Go down
"The Hysteric"

PostSubject: haha   Trail of destruction 2 (Arctic to reply to please mate) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:23 am

dont u sign the paychecks?
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

PostSubject: Re: Trail of destruction 2 (Arctic to reply to please mate)   Trail of destruction 2 (Arctic to reply to please mate) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:40 pm

"The Hysteric" wrote:
Laughing

lmao, nice way of saying you don't have his approval. We have been doing this for a while now, I mean we've been in 3 feds together and so the RP formats are usually the same with small changes.

Of course it just comes down to reading the rules, which seems that Hysteric is one of the few that have, by the way good work with fixing RP errors Hysteric mate. Makes shit way easier. Razz

SCAR APPROVES cheers
Back to top Go down
voltzandre

voltzandre

PostSubject: Re: Trail of destruction 2 (Arctic to reply to please mate)   Trail of destruction 2 (Arctic to reply to please mate) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:35 pm

Scar wrote:
"The Hysteric" wrote:
Laughing

lmao, nice way of saying you don't have his approval. We have been doing this for a while now, I mean we've been in 3 feds together and so the RP formats are usually the same with small changes.

Of course it just comes down to reading the rules, which seems that Hysteric is one of the few that have, by the way good work with fixing RP errors Hysteric mate. Makes shit way easier. Razz

SCAR APPROVES cheers

Yeah i have been in 3 feds with scar and i dont have his approval yet:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trail of destruction 2 (Arctic to reply to please mate)   Trail of destruction 2 (Arctic to reply to please mate) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trail of destruction 2 (Arctic to reply to please mate)
Page 1 of 1