All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Goodbye Howling Wolf (Hysteric respond) (Dec 3rd) (Some time after my match)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shane Omega

Shane Omega

Goodbye Howling Wolf (Hysteric respond) (Dec 3rd) (Some time after my match) Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Howling Wolf (Hysteric respond) (Dec 3rd) (Some time after my match)   Goodbye Howling Wolf (Hysteric respond) (Dec 3rd) (Some time after my match) EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:10 pm

The camera comes in on a shot of Howling Wolf standing in the ring with a microphone in his hand. After a moment of pause Howling Wolf raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.
Howling Wolf: Now, Instead of making a big speech about just how great I am, I'm gonna show every one here tonight that I can beat anyone in this federation of weaklings. So if anyone wants to come out and fight me I'll take them on... hell I'll take one fight after another if need be. So come on... who wants to be the first to lose to me.
Seek and Destroy by Metallica begins to play as Shane Omega walks out onto the ramp with a microphone in his hand. He stares down Howling Wolf and then begins to speak.
Shane Omega: You know... you've only been here one night and I already dislike you. So I'll take you up on your challenge and show you just what you get for over confidence.
Shane Omega begins making his way down the ramp and into the ring as a referee gets into the ring and signals for the timekeeper to ring the bell.
Ding! Ding! Ding!
Shane Omega and Howling Wolf walk towards each other and begin to land punches back and forth on each other. Finally Shane Omega's punch is strong enough to stun Howling Wolf and send him staggering backwards.
Shane Omega lifts up his opponent so the opponent's back is resting on the wrestler's shoulder
then pulls down on his neck and legs performing a heavy Canadian Back Breaker!!

Shane Omega keeps his ruthless submission hold
Shane Omega keeps his ruthless submission hold

Shane Omega releases his grasp
Howling Wolf resiliently gets up and fights back!!

Howling Wolf prepares to strike the adversary
hitting him with a light Punch!!
Howling Wolf performs a really high jump
and hits the opponent with his feet with a light Dropkick!!
Howling Wolf charges his arm
Shane Omega dodges an Overhand Chop to gain the initiative
Shane Omega grabs one of his opponent's arms and swings him into the ropes
Shane Omega catches the running opponent and lifts him up with two hands into a powerbomb position then he rotates 720 degreesfinally Shane Omega jumps up into the air halfway through the last rotation and comes down still spinning to slam his opponent's back and neck onto the mat executing a legendary Shadows Fall!!!
Pinfall!!
No!!! Howling Wolf kicks out and stands back up.
Shane Omega bends his opponent down and wraps his right arm around his opponent's head. Then Shane Omega slips his left arm through the opponent's left armpit and tightly grasps the opponents right arm
Finally Shane Omega wraps his legs around his opponent's waist and lets him fall the the ground pulling up and twisting on the arms and applying pressure to the head executing a devestating Embrace of Shadows!!!

Shane Omega keeps his painfull submission hold
HOWLING WOLF IS SCREAMING IN PAIN!!!
Shane Omega keeps his painfull submission hold
Howling Wolf can no longer resist and taps out!!
Your winner by submission... SHANE OMEGA!!!!
Shane Omega walks away from his fallen opponent and grabs a microphone and begins to speak.
Shane Omega: Hmph, not even worth my time... Anyone else who wants to kick this pawn into his place, go ahead.
Shane Omega exits the ring and walks back through the curtain.
Back to top Go down
"The Hysteric"

Goodbye Howling Wolf (Hysteric respond) (Dec 3rd) (Some time after my match) 17-99

Goodbye Howling Wolf (Hysteric respond) (Dec 3rd) (Some time after my match) Empty
PostSubject: yo   Goodbye Howling Wolf (Hysteric respond) (Dec 3rd) (Some time after my match) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:30 pm

yo im gunna reply to this soon enough but i think were going to save it for the PPV if its ok with everyone?
Back to top Go down
https://icanhasproxy.com
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Howling Wolf (Hysteric respond) (Dec 3rd) (Some time after my match)   Goodbye Howling Wolf (Hysteric respond) (Dec 3rd) (Some time after my match) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:58 pm

Uuuuh this is the last show of the season you realize, right?
Back to top Go down
https://awaforumz.forumotion.com
"The Hysteric"

Goodbye Howling Wolf (Hysteric respond) (Dec 3rd) (Some time after my match) 17-99

PostSubject: yo   Goodbye Howling Wolf (Hysteric respond) (Dec 3rd) (Some time after my match) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:44 pm

this one is?!
Back to top Go down
"The Hysteric"

PostSubject: yo   Goodbye Howling Wolf (Hysteric respond) (Dec 3rd) (Some time after my match) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:32 pm

Corbin "The Hysteric" Smith locks eyes with Shane Omega as him and the others climb into the ring.
Corbin walks over and helps Howling Wolf to his feet.
Corbin: You alright man?
Howling Wolf: Yea... ugh.. I coulda taken him... I just..
The rest of The Deadly 6 circle the two talking members.
Corbin grabs a towel from Maleki's shoulder and hands it to Howling Wolf.
He wipes his face.
Howling Wolf: I'm sorry man...
I let you guys down..
Craiger: He's not ready!!
Corbin walks out of the circle shamefully shaking his head.
The Deadly 6 continues to walk in a circle around Howling Wolf.
Corbin enters back through the circling Deadly 6.
He has a mic in hand.
Corbin: You embarrassed us all wolf..
Me especially. I went out on a limb bringing you in when everyone else Opposed.
Howling Wolf: I'm..
Corbin: Don't interrupt me!
I'm not finished. You made me look like a fool. Do you
know what I do to people who try to make a fool out of me?
Craiger: And you cant make one of us look like a fool without making all of us out
to be fools. We're a team, a united whole.
Corbin: You understand I cant just look over this...
Something has to be done..

Back to top Go down
"The Hysteric"

PostSubject: yo   Goodbye Howling Wolf (Hysteric respond) (Dec 3rd) (Some time after my match) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:23 pm

forget what i just wrote i finished it in the show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Howling Wolf (Hysteric respond) (Dec 3rd) (Some time after my match)   Goodbye Howling Wolf (Hysteric respond) (Dec 3rd) (Some time after my match) Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Howling Wolf (Hysteric respond) (Dec 3rd) (Some time after my match)
Page 1 of 1