All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Me and Krato "God of War"'s feud plan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Portable Air Bag

Portable Air Bag

Me and Krato "God of War"'s feud plan Empty
PostSubject: Me and Krato "God of War"'s feud plan   Me and Krato "God of War"'s feud plan EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 12:22 pm

After Kratos has his match on 24th September, he will demand a rematch against me because he's angry that I beat him on our debuts. The next show, I hear off some people in the Locker Room what Kratos was demanding. I go to Arctic Terror's offce and tell him the only way I'll face Kratos is at the PPV for the AWA Shooting Stars Title and Arctic likes the idea. Later, maybe when the show is over or the start of the next show, I sneak up on Kratos and beat the living shit out of him. Arctic is furious but he says that I will get the title if Kratos doesn't come out of the hospital by the time the match has started and the refferee counts to 10 Depending on how many weeks are left, if there's one week left, nothing will happen. At the PPV, I come out and tart taunting and insulting Kratos while I'm waiting to see if he'll come outthen the bell rings and the referee starts counting: 1.... 2... 3.... 4.... 5.... 6.... 7.... 8.... 9..... and then just before 10, all the lights go off(like it does for The Undertaker or Suicide). After a few moments, the lights go back on and Kratos will be in the center of the ring ready for the match. Whatever happens then happens.
Back to top Go down
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Me and Krato "God of War"'s feud plan   Me and Krato "God of War"'s feud plan EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:54 pm

cheers Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
https://awaforumz.forumotion.com
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Me and Krato "God of War"'s feud plan   Me and Krato "God of War"'s feud plan EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:08 pm

I need to think a little longer before posting scratch parts of what you said. watch the friday show and take it from there, you'll understand once you watch it.
Back to top Go down
kratos "God Of War"

kratos

PostSubject: https://awaforumz.forumotion.com/feud-section-f9/me-and-krato-god-of-war-s-feud-plan-t69.htm   Me and Krato "God of War"'s feud plan EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:37 pm

Glad u like it boss! so friday before the show we will send u a RP with my demands with PAB coming in your office and then with a sneak fight wenn he serious injure me and i need to go to the emergency!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Me and Krato "God of War"'s feud plan   Me and Krato "God of War"'s feud plan EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:30 am

Arctic Terror wrote:
I need to think a little longer before posting scratch parts of what you said. watch the friday show and take it from there, you'll understand once you watch it.

^ I already have the two of you set up for a title match, you just need to generate the heat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and Krato "God of War"'s feud plan   Me and Krato "God of War"'s feud plan Empty

Back to top Go down

Me and Krato "God of War"'s feud plan
Page 1 of 1