All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Portable Air Bag

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Portable Air Bag

Portable Air Bag

Portable Air Bag Empty
PostSubject: Portable Air Bag   Portable Air Bag EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:52 am

Name: Portable Air Bag

Height: 6'7
Weight: 221 lbs

Country of Origin: Culver City, California

Alignment: Heel
Detailed Alignment: Evil, apocalyptic, overprotective of his female manager(Rachel) and really arrogant and the fans hate him. The main reason: they're scared of him.

Signature Moves: Paranoia(Springboard Moonsault) and The Big Fat Drop(Samoan Drop).
Finishing Moves: Creativity:

Portable Air Bag gets the opponent in a russian leg sweep position then
throws the opponent forward while flipping backwards therefore smashing his body into the opponent's face executing a devastating Creativity

Taunts: Lucky Girl(Description: Gets The Sexiest Girl In The Crowd And Gives Her His Phone Number And Email Address Then Moonsaults Back Into The Ring).

Bio:

Portable Air Bag often went out to street fights when he was around 13/14 years old. and won 374 out of 375 fights. His only loss was a 25 vs. 1 handicap match elimination style and Portable Air Bag almost won but a hammer was smacked right on the back of his head when he was fighting the last person. As you should know already, he was knocked out cold. After his 375th fight, Portable Air Bag decided to leave street fighting and start amateur wrestling. He didn't stay in amateur wrestling for long because he won every match in about 7 moves.

When Portable Air Bag started semi-pro wrestling, Portable Air Bag had a short fuse and one of his fellow wrestling students found that out the hard way. When Portable Air Bag was 15, he was so pissed off by a student at a gym that he smashed the student's head against the wall, did a reverse springboard DDT to the student and kept on beating him up until he had extreme concussions. Luckily for Portable Air Bag, when he was fighting at a local gym, a TWG federation GM that went by the name of Arctic Terror saw and IMMEDIATELY offered him a contract. Portable Air Bag, with an extremely bloodthirsty look on his face, accepted the contract.

Wrestler's Entrance Song: P.O.D - Alive

Btw, my wife/manager's name is going to be Rachel. She's not a TWG character or anything. She's usually wearing a slightly see-through black designer top(with no bra Razz) and daisy dukes. Also, she has black hair and piercing blue eyes.

Last edited by Portable Air Bag on Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

Portable Air Bag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portable Air Bag   Portable Air Bag EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:26 pm

Work of art man, truly Cool
Back to top Go down
https://awaforumz.forumotion.com

Portable Air Bag
Page 1 of 1