All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shannon's preparing 4 his match

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shannon Moore

Shannon's preparing 4 his match Empty
PostSubject: Shannon's preparing 4 his match   Shannon's preparing 4 his match EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:27 pm

The camera opens, showing a locker room with black walls and a red light that turns the entire room in a mystic gleam. After some moments, you can figure out someone, who's walking circles while talkin to himself.
Shannon Moore: Alright... last week didn't end as I planned, but eh, need to forget about that. I need to prove myself now. It's getting serious. Time for warm-ups is over. It's the real business now.
Well, even when I don't know this... Sonjay. I'm sure, he knows some things baout me. But that doesn't matter now. I need to win this match. I need to get my virst victory in here... Else, it's not gonna look very good.

As he passes the camera, you can see his painted face and his tattoed body. As he leaves the view of the camera, the camera pans on the ground and slowly fades blank.
Back to top Go down
c.l.a.s

c.l.a.s

PostSubject: Good, but   Shannon's preparing 4 his match EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:01 pm

Good , a little to short i like your enthusiasm try to do a little better with your spelling and rps ill re formatt it for you tell me what u think
Back to top Go down
c.l.a.s

c.l.a.s

PostSubject: A Redo   Shannon's preparing 4 his match EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:09 pm

The camera pans from the last match, showing a backstage locker room with black walls and a red light that turns the entire room in a mystic gleam. After some moments, you can figure out someones in the room, the camera focuses on the man who's walking in circles while talkin to himself.
Shannon Moore: Alright... last week didn't end as I planned, but eh, need to forget about that. I need to prove myself now. It's getting serious. Time for warm-ups is over. It's the real business now.
Well, even when I don't know this... Sonjay. I'm sure, he knows some things about me. But that doesn't matter now. I need to win this match. I need to get my first victory in here, cause with my first victory people will start to recognize the real athlete i am,... Or else, it's not gonna look very go
od.
As he passes the camera, you can see his painted face and his and his very well done tattoed body. As he leaves the view of the camera, the camera pans to the sold out A.W.A arena.

( you can change the end i just didnt like how it slowly fades black)
damn computer wont get the last of that paragraph or ur name

Last edited by c.l.a.s on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Shannon's preparing 4 his match   Shannon's preparing 4 his match EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:13 pm

I guess I'll do it right then

The camera pans from the last match, showing a backstage locker room with black walls and a red light that turns the entire room in a mystic gleam. After some moments, you can figure out someones in the room, the camera focuses on the man who's walking in circles while talkin to himself.
Well, even when I don't know this... Sonjay. I'm sure, he knows some things about me. But that doesn't matter now. I need to win this match. I need to get my first victory in here, cause with my first victory people will start to recognize the real athlete i am,... Or else, it's not gonna look very good.

As he passes the camera, you can see his painted face and his and his very well done tattoed body. As he leaves the view of the camera, the camera pans to the sold out A.W.A arena.
Back to top Go down
https://awaforumz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shannon's preparing 4 his match   Shannon's preparing 4 his match Empty

Back to top Go down

Shannon's preparing 4 his match
Page 1 of 1