All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Before my match at the PPV

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Daddy Deuce

Big Daddy Deuce

Before my match at the PPV Empty
PostSubject: Before my match at the PPV   Before my match at the PPV EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:03 pm

On the 'tron, the camera makes its way to the dressing room. The door opens, and we see Big Daddy Deuce lacing up his boots, obviously lost in thought. For a brief moment, he doesn't notice the cameraman's entrance. Then, he turns to the camera to speak...
Big Daddy Deuce: Oh, hey, folks...didn't hear you come in. I don't look too nervous, do I? Naw, not me...not the kid. Heck, who am I kidding? Scar's a machine...a force of nature. Me? I'm just a good ole boy, never meanin' no harm, heh!
Big D looks at the floor dejectedly...takes a deep breath...then resumes addressing the camera. This time, there's more fire in his voice.
Big Daddy Deuce: But you know what? I earned this shot! Heck, I heard that I'm the only man to ever get up after a Beatdown. It took Scar hitting that second one to put me away last time. But, one more Crazy Train from me, and he woulda been toast.
Deuce stands, shadow boxing in place...his voice becomes that of former World Heavyweight Champ Muhamed Ali.
Big Daddy Deuce: Yeah...so, basically, I gotta float like a big ole butterfly, sting like a bee. Don't let ole Scar get them meaty paws on me. Hit him hard, hit him often. Johnny B Good'll make his ribs will soften. Knock him down with some Purple Rain, then send him on a trip on that Crazy Train!
Folks, don't give up on the Deuce...he hasn't given up on himself...or on you. If you want to see me whup that mean, ole boy, I want all y'all in the house to start clappin' when you see me comin' down the ramp. Don't be shy. I might just need a little of y'all's mojo to be in my corner for this one. Stay tuned my little droogies...besides...
Who's your, daddy?
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

PostSubject: Re: Before my match at the PPV   Before my match at the PPV EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:28 pm

Added to PPV Smile
Back to top Go down
Big Daddy Deuce

Big Daddy Deuce

PostSubject: Our RPs   Before my match at the PPV EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:08 pm

I gotta tell you...I'm proud of our RPs here. They strike a good balance for the PPV, and really sum up the rivalry we've had going. I appreciate the feud, and can't wait until next season to see what we come up with next. I have a freaky idea I sent to Arctic Terror earlier for his thoughts...a character twist for me, hopefully leading to my adding my Aunt Petunia by season's end for another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before my match at the PPV   Before my match at the PPV Empty

Back to top Go down

Before my match at the PPV
Page 1 of 1