All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Asmodai's Interview... or rant

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-Asmodai-

-Asmodai-

Asmodai's Interview... or rant Empty
PostSubject: Asmodai's Interview... or rant   Asmodai's Interview... or rant EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:25 pm

Backstage the camera fades in. Nolan North and Asmodai stand before it. Asmodai looks, as always, annoyed to see Nolan… and to not be fighting.
Nolan North: Welcome viewers, we are here to interview Asmodai about his upcoming match at the Pay Per View.
Asmodai: (mumbling) … more like an interrogation…
Nolan North: Well Asmodai, we know you will be involved in a triple threat match at the Pay Per View with Craiger and Manic The Hedgehog. How do you feel about your chances.?
Asmodai: The only thing I feel is anger. Anger that someone like YOU would DARE to insinuate that I could POSSIBLY lose! I’ve Won EVERY SINGLE MATCH I’ve been involved in.
Nolan North: What about the one Craiger interfered in? You did-
Asmodai: Don’t say it Nolan. If you value your life DON’T finish that sentence! If it weren’t for that impudent Heretic I would have… was about to… IT DOES NOT MATTER! I will destroy them! Nay, Anyone who stands in my way!
Nolan North: …. Wow… OK. What about the title belt? Are you excited about becoming champion if you win?
Asmodai: When! When I win Nolan! Besides I could care less about the title belt. A little shiny gold trinket for the small minded to show off. Besides gold is a terrible metal for forging, far to malleable for armor or a weapon…
Asmodai snaps out of his little rant.
Asmodai: On the other hand being crowned champion would be excellent. Yes champion.. a title worthy of myself. One that would show every insolent fool my expertise, without me needing to waste my time on them. That would be a great prize indeed…
Asmodai starts to leave down the hallway.
Nolan North: Uh? Asmodi… the interview isn’t over?
Asmodai: Shut up Nolan. I charitably donate only as much of my time to you as I see fit.
Asmodai turns at the end of the hallway going off camera. The camera turns back to Nolan
Nolan North: … Well… Straight form Asmodai himself, he’s pumped for his match and very confident.
The Camera fades to black.

Back to top Go down

Asmodai's Interview... or rant
Page 1 of 1