All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shane Omega's Interview (11/26/10)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shane Omega

Shane Omega

Shane Omega's Interview (11/26/10) Empty
PostSubject: Shane Omega's Interview (11/26/10)   Shane Omega's Interview (11/26/10) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:08 am

Shane Omega is seen walking through the hallways peering quickly from side to side in a near paranoid manner. He is stopped by Nolan North, who is requesting an interview. Shane Omega Reluctantly accepts.
Nolan North: Hello A.W.A fans, I'm Nolan North and with me right now is A.W.A's most recent superstar, Shane Omega.
Shane Omega: Whoopie, can we get this over with? I have an appointment to catch.
Nolan North: As you wish. Now Shane, the first question I want to ask is, how would you describe your style as a wrestler in this company?
Shane Omega ponders this question for a few moments before opening his mouth to answer.
Shane Omega: My style in it's simplest form, is complete and utter destruction. Any injured limb, any handicap, any molecular imperfection, all useable targets in my crusade of domination. Mainly by use of submission holds... the more limbs I can link into one submission hold, the happier I am when I hear that delicious popping of dislocated and broken limbs. My non-submission moves are designed to be absolutly destructive. Once I hit even one of my trademarks or finishers, I can gaurantee you that you won't come out the same.
Nolan North is visibly disturbed but vigilently continues the interview.
Nolan North: Alright then... next question, do you consider yourself as a good guy or a bad guy?
Shane Omega: (Sighs) Everyone asks me this question, and they never truly understand my answer. I do not call myself good or evil. No what I would consider myself is perfectly in the center of the moral scale. I will beat down whoever I wish, and assist whoever I wish, what I do is my own choice and no one elses. Do you understand Mr. North?
Nolan North: Yeah, I actually kind of do.
Shane Omega looks toward the clock on the wall and then back to the interview.
Shane Omega: Well Mr.North as fun as this has been I must take my leave. Please do try to have a good day.
Nolan North is happily surprised by this comment.
Nolan North: I'll definatly try. You should try to as well Mr. Ome...
Shane Omega interupts Nolan North mid-sentence by snapping his right foot into Nolan North's skull and executing a High Kick that brings Nolan North down flat across the concrete floor. Shane Omega then crouches down watching his fallen victim scwerm and silently cry out in pain. After a few seconds of stillness Shane Omega stands up and walks across the hallway as though nothing happened.
Shane Omega: (Murmuring) May the shadow enlighten you my friend.
The camera keeps Shane Omega in frame as long as it can before fading to black...
Back to top Go down

Shane Omega's Interview (11/26/10)
Page 1 of 1