All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wont be lucky this time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
"The Hysteric"

wont be lucky this time 17-99

wont be lucky this time Empty
PostSubject: wont be lucky this time   wont be lucky this time EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:50 am

Camera pans around the packed stadium where the fans are on their feet for tonights AWA show in Chicago, Illinois.
Tron switches to a backstage camera following a Unique Grey Tee, Tight fitted, with a Huge black spaid on it with the words
The Hysteric written across it.

Corbin stops at a very recognizable door, smiles, and opens it.

Hal: he's been HERE before.
Corbin makes his way into Codys locker room.

Cody is sitting at a bench, curling weights in both arms, sporting all his normal attire except for his shirt which is resting on his shoulder, letting the camera get a partial view of his ripped chest and abdomen.

Cody: That's funny I could've sworn there wasn't a knock at my door.
Corbinstands for a second mocking Codys seriousness befor he reshelves the weights and turns around

Cody: Say what you came to say and leave as you can see I'm quite busy.
Corbin: A few things actually... First, tonight there will be no draw. Second When I hit a Mass Hysteria on you it WILL end.... Same way it did for Dad, Whom of which is in attendance being that we are in our hometown tonight, You do remember what home is right?
Cody: Yea if I'm correct its the place where I not only gave you your first and last loss in your amateur career but I also disowned you as my brother and dads son, and I'm verry sure hell be even more excited when I destroy you tonight as well.
Corbin looks down to the floor and smirks as if remembering something funny before returnig his focus to Cody.
Corbin: Also come PPV all rules are out the window, because I've got you in (3 falls, not only do I get to kick the (censored) outta you in front of thousands I get to do it 3 times!) or (a Last Man Standing match, which means when I break into Hysteria its all legal, tables, chairs, my fists, and I don't think they teach you that in tai bo class bro)
Cody stares angrily at Corbin before speaking.
Cody: Why don't you stop writing checks with your mouth that your (censored) can't cash, And just make a move now and save urself the embarrasment.
Corbin: In due time older bro, in dueee time.
Corbin let's that statement linger just a moment as the crowd hushes back in the arena.
Corbin: and don't think I'm going to carry you tonight like I did in our last match, also Tonight.... is just the beginning of the end for you.
With that Corbin turns to leave.
Cody capitalizes on his Unawareness and jumps for a Kick to the mid section.
Corbin turns just in time grabbing Codys leg, Staring angrily into his eyes before smiling and relaxing his expression.
Corbin: You really gotta cut that (censored) out, its gunna get old....
Corbing facial expression becomes stern again as he continues.
Corbin: Reeeeeaaaaaall fast.
Corbin throws down Codys leg, steps back into the door way, bows, smiles, slams the door and turns to the Camera.
Corbin: Don't touch your picture flipper, your gunna wanna see this match... trust me.
Corbin turns and walks towards the Red lit EXIT sign, leading to the parking lot.
Camera fades to darkness as the feint sound of Cody throwing something is heard.
Back to top Go down
https://icanhasproxy.com
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

wont be lucky this time Empty
PostSubject: Re: wont be lucky this time   wont be lucky this time EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:48 am

I'll add it f you formatt the rest otherwise good job.
Back to top Go down
https://awaforumz.forumotion.com

wont be lucky this time
Page 1 of 1