All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Galactic Rematch?

Go down 
+2
craiger
Manic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Manic

Manic

The Galactic Rematch? Empty
PostSubject: The Galactic Rematch?   The Galactic Rematch? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:58 pm

Stood in the ring is Manic the hedgehog, wearing his wrestling gear as he had the microphone in his hand, looking at the audience around him before starting to speak

"Last Friday was the pay-per-view, my first title match it was for the Galatic Title. The outcome was that I lost, and fair play to Craiger for winning the match. However there is one slight problem, you see at the PPV, I didn't win the match, but I also didn't get pinned, so what I am saying is.. Craiger, on the next show, you against me, one on one for the Galactic Title, what do ya' say?

He put the mic down after issueing the challenge, hoping for the champion to consider Manics offer as he started walking back towards the changing rooms. Now all he could do was wait.
Back to top Go down
craiger

craiger

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Rematch?   The Galactic Rematch? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:05 pm

Craiger: Manic your on, but make it a Casket Match.
Back to top Go down
voltzandre

voltzandre

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Rematch?   The Galactic Rematch? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:24 pm

manic is try to format it right we have a break learn to format there are the rulz somewhere

Craiger you cant call that an rp -.- make it longer with actions at least
Back to top Go down
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Rematch?   The Galactic Rematch? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:13 am

And stop calling out random stipulations, theres no reason for a casket match.
Back to top Go down
https://awaforumz.forumotion.com
craiger

craiger

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Rematch?   The Galactic Rematch? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:37 pm

K
Lol
Back to top Go down
Manic

Manic

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Rematch?   The Galactic Rematch? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:16 am

Alright, just keep it as one fall, that's fine. But I want the re-match as soon as possible so I can take what is rightfully.. MINE!
Back to top Go down
"The Hysteric"

The Galactic Rematch? 17-99

PostSubject: Yo   The Galactic Rematch? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:08 am

Standing in the ring is Manic the Hedgehog, wearing his wrestling gear as he had the microphone in his hand, looking at the audience around him before starting to speak
Manic The Hedgehog:
"Last Friday was the pay-per-view, where i had my first title match, it was for the Galatic Title. The outcome was that I lost, and fair play to Craiger for winning the match. However there is one slight problem, you see at the PPV, I didn't win the match, but I also didn't get pinned, so what I am saying is.. Craiger, on the next show, you against me, one on one for the Galactic Title, what do ya' say?
He puts the mic down after issuing the challenge, hoping for the champion to consider Manics offer, he begins walking back towards the changing rooms. Now all he could do was wait.

Music Suddenly sounds throughout the arena & Craiger makes his way out of the Curtain standing on the entrance with a Mic in his hand.
Craiger:
Manic, since I enjoy Beating the hell out of you in that ring so much, I think You got yourself a Rematch.
Manic:
Thats Fine, Just know that im Going to take Back what is Rightfully MINE!
Camera closes out as the Show Goes to Commercial.

Back to top Go down
https://icanhasproxy.com
craiger

craiger

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Rematch?   The Galactic Rematch? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:57 pm

The rematch isn't on the first show,
K
Back to top Go down
"The Hysteric"

The Galactic Rematch? 17-99

PostSubject: yo   The Galactic Rematch? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:59 pm

is that ok how i did ur guyss rp?
Back to top Go down
https://icanhasproxy.com
Manic

Manic

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Rematch?   The Galactic Rematch? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:58 am

Yeah, nice one man, good job. And why not have it on the first show? Kick off the next season with a title match, I think it'll bring in good ratings.
Back to top Go down
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Rematch?   The Galactic Rematch? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:26 pm

Because the first show is the minor show and we're not putting rp's there anymore.
Back to top Go down
craiger

craiger

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Rematch?   The Galactic Rematch? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:22 pm

so what r u doin with the 10 rps that r in the minor show
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Rematch?   The Galactic Rematch? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:46 pm

They will all be added into the Major shows from now on until further notice. As stated in another post we will be trying out a new system of makingthe Major show full of commentaries and RPs and the minor shows will be primarily just matches that way we can concentrate on making the major show more in depth.

It is just a trial at the moment so bare with us. Razz
Back to top Go down
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Rematch?   The Galactic Rematch? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:34 pm

What he said^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Rematch?   The Galactic Rematch? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Galactic Rematch?
Page 1 of 1