All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gordon thunderfist rematch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zbouby38

zbouby38

Gordon thunderfist rematch Empty
PostSubject: Gordon thunderfist rematch   Gordon thunderfist rematch EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:33 am

Zbouby comes on his titantron with his best victories and his best moves.
He arrives with his title of White Dwarf champion.

Zbouby: "Hello all fans of the AWA."

The puplic booing Zbouby.

Zbouby: "I am the first AWA White Dwraf champion."

The puplic continued to booing Zbouby.

Zbouby: "I know what you expected at first PPV of the AWA.

You want it to be Gordon who wins this match Hell in a Cell and become the first White Dwraf champion.

But unfortunately for you Gordon does not win this game because it's a loo ... "

The titantron of Gordon Thunderfist starts and Gordon Thunderfist comes and stops on the ramp.

Gordon Thunderfist: "Zbouby I do not come here to attack you but I come here because I just talked to our GM Artic Terror, and I asked him a rematch for the next PPV and it got accepted."

Zbouby: "Okok Gordon. But why do not get a match now with no title at stake?"

Gordon Thunderfist: "You want to challenge me to a match tonight? It's okay for tonight ."

The puplic screaming while Gordon Thunderfist go out, and the cameras go off.
Back to top Go down
"The Hysteric"

Gordon thunderfist rematch 17-99

PostSubject: Hey   Gordon thunderfist rematch EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:50 am

Zbouby's Video comes on the titantron with his best victories and his best moves being shown.
He arrives holding his title, The AWA White Dwarf Championship.

The public begins booing Zbouby.

Zbouby: "I am the first ever AWA White Dwarf champion!"
The public continues to boo Zbouby.

Zbouby: "I know what you expected at the first AWA PPV...
You wanted it to be Gordon who won that Hell in a Cell match, and Him to become the first ever AWA White Dwarf Champion,
But unfortunately for you Gordon did not win this game because Hes a loo ... "

The Titantron Video of Gordon Thunderfist starts and Gordon Thunderfist comes out and stops atop the ramp.

Gordon Thunderfist: "Zbouby I did not come out here to attack you, I come here because I have just spoken to our GM, Arctic Terror, and I asked him for a rematch At the Next PPV, and Unfortunately for you it got accepted."
Zbouby: "Okok Gordon, But why don't you face me tonight, non title, in this ring right here if you truly believe you can beat me?"
Gordon Thunderfist: "You wish to challenge me to a match tonight? Ha, you got yourself a fight."
The public screams as Gordon Thunderfist leaves, and the cameras go off.
Back to top Go down
https://icanhasproxy.com
"The Hysteric"

PostSubject: yo   Gordon thunderfist rematch EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:50 am

did i do that right this time?
Back to top Go down
Portable Air Bag

Portable Air Bag

PostSubject: Re: Gordon thunderfist rematch   Gordon thunderfist rematch EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:36 am

Slightly wrong Hysteric.

Zbouby comes out from the titantron and stands at the top on the entrance ramp with a microphone in his hand and the AWA White Dwarf Championship. The titantron is showing short highlights of his greatest victories and his most painful moves. After a few moments, Zbouby makes his way to the ring.
-
-
There is an immediate bombardment of boos all around the arena. Zbouby stands still with a smug look on his face.
-
Zbouby: "As you should all know, I am the first AWA White Dwarf champion."
-
The crowd just start booing Zbouby more. Zbouby is chuckling to himself while enjoying the attention from the fans.
-
Zbouby: "I know what you wanted to win at World Wide Warzone. You wanted Gordon Thunderfist to win our Hell in a Cell match and become the first White Dwarf champion. But sadly dreams don't always come true and won against that disgraceful waste of flesh you call Gord-"
-
All of a sudden, the titantron starts showing Gordon Thunderfist's greatest wins and moves. Gordon Thunderfist comes out to the cheers of practically all of the crowd. Zbouby prepares himself to fight Gordon.
-
Gordon Thunderfist: "Relax Zbouby! I didn't come out here to attack you.. I just wanted to tell you that I was talking to our GM Artic Terror a couple of minutes ago and I asked him a rematch for the White Dwarf championship at our next PPV. He thought it was a brilliant idea and said yes."
-
The crowd go ballistic at this. Gordon Thunderfist smiles at Zbouby, who has an irritated look on his face.
-
Zbouby: "I'm fine with that.. I would love the opportunity to beat you again! But I can't wait till the next PPV.. why don't we have a match tonight?"
-
Gordon Thunderfist: "You want to challenge me to a match tonight? You're on!"
-
The cheers from the crowd are almost deafening, while Gordon Thunderfist starts to walk to the AWA Locker Room and Zbouby, who is slightly perplexed by the whole situation, starts to exit the ring.
Back to top Go down
"The Hysteric"

PostSubject: lol   Gordon thunderfist rematch EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:21 am

I can do better.

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gordon thunderfist rematch   Gordon thunderfist rematch Empty