All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

(New Brotherhood Part 1) (Nov. 5th)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
"The Hysteric"

(New Brotherhood Part 1) (Nov. 5th) 17-99

(New Brotherhood Part 1) (Nov. 5th) Empty
PostSubject: (New Brotherhood Part 1) (Nov. 5th)   (New Brotherhood Part 1) (Nov. 5th) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:25 am

Camera pans around the backstage area, landing on brick wall after brick wall, circling, finally landing on the parking lot, focusing in on "The Hysteric" who is yanking his gym bag out of his trunk followed by a slam of the lid.
Nolan North appears slowly edging his way closer to Corbin.
Hal:
He seems a little bit Edgy tonight.
David:
Really? Well if I got beat by my Brother in front of thousands, AGAIN, I'd be pretty pist as well.
Corbin turns and faces Nolan North, No Expression on his face.
Nolan:
Uhh... Can we get an interview, i mean We've never actually heard...
Corbin responds with a polite and calm voice shocking Nolan.
Corbin:
Im an open book Nole.
Nolan:
Ok, Just a few things here, First, How do you feel about Scars comments regarding your failed attack on the three Main Eventers?
Corbin raises his brow.
Corbin:
Failed?
Nolan:
Uhh.. Next Question... How do you feel about the loss you suffered at the hands of your brother Cody "The Lightning" Smith at AWA's first ever PPV?
Corbin Winces as his expression turns to Hate.
Corbin:
...Loss?
Nolan:
What about the Battle Royal? What are your thoughts on that?
Corbin snatches the mic from Nolan North, And grabs the camera, pulling it in closer.
Corbin:
Listen & Listen closely because Im only saying this once, After this there is no going back.
Corbin:
Scar, about your QUOTE "comments"... No one cares to hear what some overly muscular meat head with no Brains, who wears a 2$ wife beater that doesn't fit, who GOT LUCKY at the PPV, has to say. Your words mean nothing. You Think your pulling in the ratings? Are you kidding me? And you say you aren't worried about my Presence here in the AWA, Yet you address me in your interview. Know what that says? My attack and myself was eating at you in the back of your mind ALL week!
With that being said, You DON'T scare ME. Better just stick to Getting worked over by
Voltzandre... Champ.
Corbin looks away, Then back.
Corbin:
About the Battle Royal... Im actually quite satisfied with the results, The better man - Voltzandre - won and now i get to watch Scar Receive the beating of a Lifetime and lose that Title that he holds so dear, and Not once but Twice in one night did i get the chance To get my hands on My Brother, And I did just that! Win or Lose.
Nolan stands shocked look, and mouth ajar at the words from "The Hysteric"
Hal:
I think He is quickly Making his bed... & You know what comes next.
David:
Making his bed? Psh. This is Pride!
Hal:
And as they say Pride comes before a Fall.
Corbin averts his eyes back to his car AGAIN before returning to the camera.
Corbin:
..Now Cody.. Yes, Yes, Yes Cody... Tonight Im going to invoke the Quote that "He who laughs LAST, laughs LOUDEST"!
Tires Squeal outside, The Sound of an Engine swarms The Parking Lot.
Nolan:
Dejavu...
A Massive Black Monster Truck with tinted windows pulls into the Parking Lot.
Corbin:
Bout Time.
The Truck Rumbles Loudly, Smoke Rising from its Hood, Hard Rock Music screams From Inside.
The Driver opens the door, Tosses Out a Bag, Shuts off the Truck, And hops out and onto The floor about 5 Below, The ground shakes as Black Judgement lands, standing upright.
He leans down and opens the Bag. He Pulls out a Sledgehammer in one hand & a lead Pipe in the other.
Corbin Points to the Sledgehammer and Judgement tosses it to him.
Corbin:
Its Showtime Nole!
Both Corbin & Judgement walk across the parking lot to the other side and stop at a Green and Black Rag Top Convertible 2010 Mustang GT500, with a designer Paint job, Tinted Windows, with "The Lightning" written on the back one.
Judgement smiles, Bends the Lead Pipe and tosses it behind Him.
Corbin slams the drivers window with the sledgehammer, Glass flies in all directions.
Judgement steps back and jumps forward putting his Size 25 work boot through the passenger window, unlocks the door, Opens it, & kicks the door as it snaps of the hinges smacking into the side of the car before tumbling onto the ground.
Corbin smiles in shock while he steps over forward and puts his entire Arm through the rag top, Then proceeds to rip it apart.
Judgement leans in and Pulls on the passenger seat dismantling it in his own way, Then he Howls as he Tosses it Through the windshield.
Corbin Continuously takes The Sledgehammer to the Car in Random places.
Judgement reaches down receiving the Lead Pipe he threw back before, Rebending it, snapping it off at the middle, And Stabbing the sharp end into the Front Passenger Tire Deflating it with a loud POP! Corbins stands back proudly as the car slowly tilts to that corner, Sledgehammer stuck in the body of the Car.
Corbin:
Beautiful.... Lets Go.
Judgement:
One last finishing touch...
He grabs the steering wheel, snaps it off, & whips it across the parking lot. Corbin smiles and him & Judgement leave the Parking lot heading to the Arena.
Hal:
Disgraceful..
David:
What an Interview! I Love this guy, Hes not the biggest guy but he Makes an impact, You never know what he Has in store for the AWA, hes just A Straight up WILD CARD!
Hal:
So much for not favoring certain superstars David my partner in Commentary, whos job it is to call things down the middle.
Camera shoots around the car a few times, replaying the damage that just occurred before heading to a commercial.

Last edited by "The Hysteric" on Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:02 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://icanhasproxy.com
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

PostSubject: Re: (New Brotherhood Part 1) (Nov. 5th)   (New Brotherhood Part 1) (Nov. 5th) EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:48 pm

Vandalism is always fun, yeah just stop spacing actions.
Back to top Go down
https://awaforumz.forumotion.com
"The Hysteric"

(New Brotherhood Part 1) (Nov. 5th) 17-99

PostSubject: wow.   (New Brotherhood Part 1) (Nov. 5th) EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:41 am

wow. if i did that right then thats gunna cut down rp time by like a ton. cuz i was going around putting [b] & [i] around every single word.
Back to top Go down
https://icanhasproxy.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (New Brotherhood Part 1) (Nov. 5th)   (New Brotherhood Part 1) (Nov. 5th) Empty

Back to top Go down

(New Brotherhood Part 1) (Nov. 5th)
Page 1 of 1