All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

(New Brotherhood Part 4) (Nov. 12th)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
"The Hysteric"

(New Brotherhood Part 4) (Nov. 12th) 17-99

(New Brotherhood Part 4) (Nov. 12th) Empty
PostSubject: (New Brotherhood Part 4) (Nov. 12th)   (New Brotherhood Part 4) (Nov. 12th) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:23 am

Tron comes to life, The camera man is following slowly behind a group of superstars.
Cody "The Lightning" Smith is making his way swiftly down a corridor with Queen of The Damned
& Vega De Balrog Flanking him. They walk in complete unification with every step taken together.
They stop suddenly and knock at a heavy door with caution tape across it, Hard rock music blaring from inside.
A moment passes before the Door swings open and the Three step inside. The Camera slowly floats over to the door,
showing the name thats plastered across the door.
AVENGED SEVENFOLD. The camera moves closer and talking
is heard inside.

Cody: ...No longer will we sit by defenseless against My Brother, His Goon, & Their "Leader."
The time has come for us to show them we are a force within this company, & we will NOT be taken lightly.

Avenged Sevenfold: I will stand by you in this war. Its time to rid the industry of this Disgust, & a 4 on 3 assault shouldnt
be to difficult to succeed in.

Cody: That's what I'm afraid of... This seems to easy... Just watch your back & don't underestimate My Brother.
Queen: Hssssss!! I pick up the scent up a lesser Stag!
The door swings open and Vega stands, staring down at the helpless Camera man.
The four superstars begin to laugh. The Camera man chuckles lowly not knowing if hes in danger or not.

Vega: You want something to record? Record This...
Cody: Corbin, Black Judgement, Carmezim...
The four men you see standing before you are just a small portion
of men who are going to end your reign of insolence. We will not back down from your futile attempts to scare us.
Fear is something that we do not know the meaning of. And we have all the reason to be confident... We have AWA GOLD on our side,
you will see who im speaking of soon enough brother... Just hope its not to late.

With that the Three superstars exit Avenged Sevenfold's locker room and disappear down the hallway.
The Camera man slowly backs up out of the locker room. He stands in the hallway facing
Avenged Sevenfold when
hard footsteps are heard and he turns facing a Huge man barreling toward him.

"The Irish Insomnia" Maleki Jumps Forward Extending His Knee Viciously
Into The Camera Mans Skull Laying Him Out executing a devastating No More Sleep

Maleki: Telegram from The Hysteric.
Maleki looks down looming over Avenged Sevenfold who is standing in the doorway.
He begins to laugh. He walks away still chuckling to himself...

Tron fades to black.
Back to top Go down
https://icanhasproxy.com

(New Brotherhood Part 4) (Nov. 12th)
Page 1 of 1