All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am Your DADDY !!!!! Part 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
voltzandre

voltzandre

I am Your DADDY !!!!! Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: I am Your DADDY !!!!! Part 1   I am Your DADDY !!!!! Part 1 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 5:45 pm

''If You want Peace prepare for War'' by Children of Boldom plays as a Video starts playing, the video shows the last PPV Warzone battleroyal

The A.A.T.O is eyeing Big Daddy Deuce who has gotten back to his feet and they both charge him and start beating Deuce down, Arctic and Voltzandre hook Deuce’s arms and hit a double suplex, Voltzandre runs and hits a leg drop on Deuce and then he lifts Arctic up and drops him on Deuce for a big leg drop combo! Voltzandre and Arctic Terror look up as the countdown for the final entrant begins
An epic chorus of gunfire and explosions sound as Asmodai comes out to the ring absolutely raging. He runs into the ring and Arctic Terror and Voltzandre goes for a double clothesline but Asmodai ducks them and grabs both of them around the neck and chokeslams both of them! He picks the up again and chokeslams them two more times executing a LEGENDARY Double Wrath of the Dark Angels. Asmodai turns to face Deuce who grabs him around the neck, Asmodai grabs Deuce around the neck as well and they are both struggling for a chokeslam, but Asmodai is in much better condition then Deuce and he is able to lift him up and slam him down with a big chokeslam!
David Hayter: There is no one else coming it is down to these four Arctic Terror, Voltzandre, Asmodai, and Big Daddy Deuce, this is going to be a match for the ages folks
. Asmodai lifts up Deuce and starts throwing blow after blow on him forcing him down to his knees, Asmodai runs off the ropes and hits Big Daddy Deuce square in the forehead with his knee. Asmodai turns to face Voltzandre who is back on his feet he doubles Asmodai over with a kick to the gut and goes for a neck breaker but Asmodai escapes and hits Voltzandre with a big clothesline he lifts Voltzandre up and drives him down to the mat with a samoan drop. Asmodai gets up but is blind sided by Arctic Terror who cracks him in the jaw with a MORTAL Icicle Kick, driving him to the mat. Arctic Terror goes into the corner and crouches down hunting for an Ice Pick on Asmodai. Asmodai gets back to his feet and turns around as Arctic Terror charges him but gets hit by Deuce who is back on his feet, the two get tied up together and stumble to the ropes where Asmodai takes advantage and clotheslines both of them out of the ring!
ARCTIC TERROR IS ELIMINATED!!!
BIG DADDY DEUCE IS ELIMINATED!!!
Hal Emmerich: What an upset Asmodai throws out both Deuce and Arctic who were both favorites to win the match
David Hayter: Now all he has to do is get through Voltzandre and a title shot is his!!!
Asmodai turns to face Voltzandre who is diving through the air at him!! Voltzandre hits a huge running crossbody for a LEGENDARY Romponpopom! Voltzandre and Asmodai both tumble over the ropes but Voltzandre is able to hook the top rope with his arm as Asmodai has no where to grab onto and crashes to the floor
ASMODAI IS ELIMINATED!!!
THE WINNER IS VOLTZANDRE!!

The video turns black and white

Deuce runs towards Scar but Scar just stares at him making no effort to dodge or protect himself. At the last second Big Daddy pivots and cracks Voltzandre over the head with the chair and busts him wide open!

and the video shows a wall with '' IM YOUR DADDY'' wrotten with a black red color and it can be heard Voltzandre laughs as the video fades to black
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

I am Your DADDY !!!!! Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Your DADDY !!!!! Part 1   I am Your DADDY !!!!! Part 1 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:14 am

OHOHO!!! Yeah man, I can just picture this RP as a scene, looking forward to your plan to get revenge on Big Daddy
Back to top Go down

I am Your DADDY !!!!! Part 1
Page 1 of 1