All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nolan in the ring (26.11.10)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scar

Scar

Nolan in the ring (26.11.10) Empty
PostSubject: Nolan in the ring (26.11.10)   Nolan in the ring (26.11.10) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:47 pm

The camera comes back from the break showing the inside of the arena. The camera pans the arena as the fans chant and cheer, trying to get into camera shot. As the camera pans around David and Hal’s voices can be heard.
Hal: Welcome back, well so far we have seen some brutal action here tonight.
David: The sort of brutality that only A.W.A manages to bring to the table every night.
The camera continues to pan around before turning towards the ring.
Hal: Now we have Nolan North, the A.W.A interviewer here in the ring and he is standing with none other than the beast himself, the guy that chose to challenge the GM last week.
David: And the man that is scheduled to fight Voltzandre for the Ascendant Champion title… Scar is in the ring.
The camera shows exactly that, Nolan North standing with mic in hand next to Scar, dressed in his black tank top and three quarter length shorts. Nolan turns around the ring addressing all the fans in each direction.
Nolan: Wow! It’s not every day that I get to stand here in front of all you A.W.A maniacs, I have to say it’s amazing to see what the wrestlers see when they come down to the ring every week.
The crowd is jumping around with their signs and cheering loudly.
Nolan: As you can see I’m standing here with the beast of A.W.A, with an already impressive career he came here with one goal… To be the best and as you can see by that belt draped over his shoulder he most definitely is. Some of you love him others may not but you cannot deny his ability… The one, the only Scar!
The crowd erupts into deafening screams as they hear his name, Scar stands firmly in the ring and lifts the A.W.A Ascendant Championship belt from his shoulder and raises it above his head. The arena is ablaze in screams and chants.
Nolan: Ok, yeah. Settle down, we still have an interview to get done here.
The crowd settles as much as an excited crowd can as Nolan addresses Scar.
Nolan: Ok, Scar. I got you here because basically you are all over the place in A.W.A. You are unanimously hated by many of your fellow wrestlers, and yet you have the… How should I say, the audacity to challenge the man who has your career in his hands to a fight. Now you are either insane or not very smart.
Scar looks at Nolan causing Nolan to stutter a little.
David: I’d say a bit of both.
Hal: I’ll say nothing; I’m guessing Scar records these.
David: … Scar rules, hehe.
Nolan: No offense, that came out wrong.
Scar takes a mic.
Scar: It’s fine Nolan; I know you mean no harm. I don’t care if people like or hate me; I’m no show pony like a lot of these other guys. You won’t find any brown stuff on my nose from being stuck up the bosses, well you know.
Laughter comes from some of the crowd, but many find it offensive and make no attempt to laugh.
Scar: You say my fellow wrestlers hate me but the thing is, I have no fellow wrestlers. Week in and week out I am constantly put up against these guys, some I have fought many times before others I haven’t fought before A.W.A. Yet all of them are sub par, they call me names and hate me for being better than them. That is it, now to me that is called jealousy not hatred.
Nolan: That may be so. You are however going to have to defend that title against the Demon Killer Voltazandre who got this title shot by being the last man standing in the ring at A.W.A’s Pay Per View and he’s got a score to settle with you really doesn’t he? I mean you have been calling him a no body since you first got here and as we’ve all seen when Voltzandre is angry he is a force to be reckoned with.
Signs are held up in the crowd by the fans showing Voltzandre’s name and other signs with “Let’s get this party started” written on them.
Scar: Well that’s the whole idea Nolan.
Nolan looks at the crowd and then back to Scar with a confused expression.
Nolan: What do you mean?
Scar: Everybody knows that Voltzandre is one of those guys that can’t perform unless he’s pissed. I need him to be furious, fired up.
Nolan: So you’re saying that an angry Voltzandre is a worthy opponent for you?
Scar: Exactly, I know Voltzandre and Arctic Terror are best friends; I’ve fought them both many times. So of course I’m going to beat the crap out of the GM if it means I get a spark and Voltz will bring that anger to the ring with him and we can then battle it out like the gods used to.
Nolan: What about Big Daddy Deuce you and him had many a fights against each other, what about him?
Scar has a smile on his face.
Scar: B.D.D, I have nothing against him, he was good for a laugh and that’s it, not a worthy adversary. More like a training dummy and although I had fought him many times and he is a force in A.W.A he is just a stepping-stone between me and everyone else. After all to be the best you have to beat the best and well…
Scar looks around at the fans cheering.
Scar: I am that best… Hahaha!
Nolan: Well it seems you most definitely are. Well it seems I’m getting the hurry along so have to cut things short. Thank you all for joining me here and let’s hear it for the man of the moment, the A.W.A. Ascendant Champion… SCAR!
The fans erupt in a cacophony of noise, deafening to the ears as Scar climbs the turnbuckle and holds the title high above his head.
David: Strange, so Scar doesn’t hate Voltzandre but respects him enough to anger him so he fights better. I’m sorry but I am now officially confused.
Hal: Not a hard thing to do, we’ll be back after the break with more A.W.A action. See you soon.
The camera fades out as Scar climbs each turnbuckle giving people the chance to see the Championship belt held high in the air.
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

PostSubject: Re: Nolan in the ring (26.11.10)   Nolan in the ring (26.11.10) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:48 pm

Added to Show.
Back to top Go down
c.l.a.s

c.l.a.s

PostSubject: Yup   Nolan in the ring (26.11.10) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:53 pm

Ok Sounds Good
Back to top Go down
voltzandre

voltzandre

PostSubject: Re: Nolan in the ring (26.11.10)   Nolan in the ring (26.11.10) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:13 pm

As Scar is in the Turnbuckle showing his Title '' If You want Peace prepare for War '' By Childrem of Boldom plays and the lights go off for a second
Hal: Wow, He is really pissed off !!
David: Yeah I think Scar have now all Voltzandre's attention
Then it comes back and Voltzandre its in the center of the ring and Scar notice this, he goes down and stares at Voltzandre as the fans go wild the lights go off again
Hal: Again the Demon Killer playing with the lights
The lights come back and Voltzandre is not in the ring anymore
Back to top Go down
"The Hysteric"

Nolan in the ring (26.11.10) 17-99

PostSubject: lololololol   Nolan in the ring (26.11.10) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:56 pm

ha i LOL'd at the

David Hayter: Scar rules hehe

part. :Laughing:
Back to top Go down
https://icanhasproxy.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nolan in the ring (26.11.10)   Nolan in the ring (26.11.10) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nolan in the ring (26.11.10)
Page 1 of 1