All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In Ring Promo (12/3/10)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shane Omega

Shane Omega

In Ring Promo (12/3/10) Empty
PostSubject: In Ring Promo (12/3/10)   In Ring Promo (12/3/10) EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 4:12 pm

The camera comes to a shot of the arena and swings around to show the sea of cheering fans that have filled the arena. Suddenly Metallica's Seek and Destroy begins to play as Shane Omega makes his way down the entrance ramp with a microphone in his hand. The fans are both cheering and booing as Shane Omega walks into the ring, sits on the top turnbuckle facing the fans, and begins to speak.
Shane Omega: Now before you start making your theories and accusations about why I decided to make a truce with Asmodai, allow me to relieve your foolish minds with an answer. You see, I know when I will not be able to defeat someone when I see them. Asmodai, for right now, is one such competitor. Now I know that only means I know how to dodge a fight to you... but to me, it means that I can focus on unleashing my full potential on those I wish to. Those who do fight me should be greatfull, no honored to be made to submit or be pinned by me, for you see... I could simply send them into the shadows like that fool Nolan North. Now, another theory I've heard flying around is that because of this truce I have established that I will be joining Asmodai's side in this "War" thats been ravaging this company. My answer to that theory is that I will make my decision to participate or not when I choose to.
The crowd continues to both cheer and boo as Shane Omega climbs off the turnbuckle and makes his way down the ramp. He stops short right before the curtain and utters one last statement.
Shane Omega: One last thing, to the leaders of both stables... I'll be expecting your promotional invitations soon. For you see, it would be foolish not to try and put me on your side.
Shane Omega turns and leaves the arena through the curtain.
Back to top Go down

In Ring Promo (12/3/10)
Page 1 of 1