All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Message to Steve Casey 26/11/2010

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faraon/Negro

Message to Steve Casey 26/11/2010 Empty
PostSubject: Message to Steve Casey 26/11/2010   Message to Steve Casey 26/11/2010 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:44 pm

Nolan North: The Second Season has brought a huge constelation of new stars in A.W.A. And the crowd has experienced a great match between new talents. By a side, Steve Casey; By the other side, Faraon Negro, but the irish former MMA Fighter has demostrated better technique than the mysterious fighter from Egypt...

Faraon closes up and interrupts Nolan.

Faraon: Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey! Do you think about that he is better than me?

Nolan: Hmmm, well, I...
Faraon: Do you believe that if He won a simply battle, he has gained the war?

Nolan feels scare by the superstar's angry.

Faraon: IS THAT ABOUT YOU THINK?!!! CASEY IS WRONG, YOU ARE WRONG, AND EACH ONE OF THESE IDIOTS ARE WRONG!!

Faraon Takes out the microphone from North's hands and the superstar looks out to the camera,

Faraon
: Casey. The only factor that you had to defeat me is luck. You have beaten me once, but don't think a minute about you can beat me twice. This is the beginning of a war, and at war, you must not understimate your enemy. I demand a revenge, but I choose the rules. And the rule tonight will be... No rules.

Faraon gets away and lefts a scared Nolan.
Back to top Go down
"The Hysteric"

Message to Steve Casey 26/11/2010 17-99

Message to Steve Casey 26/11/2010 Empty
PostSubject: yo   Message to Steve Casey 26/11/2010 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:09 am

Nolan North: The Second Season has brought a huge constelation of new stars in A.W.A. And the crowd has experienced a great match between new talents. By a side, Steve Casey; By the other side, Faraon Negro, but the irish former MMA Fighter has demostrated better technique than the mysterious fighter from Egypt...
Faraon closes up and interrupts Nolan.

Faraon: Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey! Do you think about that he is better than me?
Nolan: Hmmm, well, I...
Faraon: Do you believe that if He won a simply battle, he has gained the war?
Nolan feels scare by the superstar's angry.

Faraon: IS THAT ABOUT YOU THINK?!!! CASEY IS WRONG, YOU ARE WRONG, AND EACH ONE OF THESE IDIOTS ARE WRONG!!
Faraon Takes out the microphone from North's hands and the superstar looks out to the camera,

Faraon: Casey. The only factor that you had to defeat me is luck. You have beaten me once, but don't think a minute about you can beat me twice. This is the beginning of a war, and at war, you must not understimate your enemy. I demand a revenge, but I choose the rules. And the rule tonight will be... No rules.
Faraon gets away and lefts a scared Nolan.
Back to top Go down
https://icanhasproxy.com

Message to Steve Casey 26/11/2010
Page 1 of 1