All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Message to Maleki and Cory (Dec 3rd)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shane Omega

Shane Omega

Message to Maleki and Cory (Dec 3rd) Empty
PostSubject: Message to Maleki and Cory (Dec 3rd)   Message to Maleki and Cory (Dec 3rd) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:45 pm

The camera comes in on a shot of Shane Omega pacing back and forth. He suddenly stops and faces the camera begining to speak.
Shane Omega: Tonight, I have been made to compete in a tag team match with Asmodai as my partner. I have been pit against Cory "The Lightning" and that nuecence "Irish Insomnia" Maleki. Now, I have no problem with Asmodai or Cory, but Maleki... I want to take a few moments of my very important time to adress him personally.
Shane Omega takes a moment to pause as an angry and irrotated expression comes upon his face. He begins to speak again in an elevated tone.
Shane Omega: Maleki, what happened last week was an utter and unmistakeable stroke of luck. But instead of just acting big and talking a good game, I'm gonna show you my real power tonight. Your friend Vega De Balrog has already felt this power, so you may want to ask him for an idea of what your up against. Oh the things he'll describe to you would drive any normal person to the point of near insanity... but maybe, just maybe that's what i want. You see, an insane opponent is not an able opponent. He will attack blindly with rage, failing with every strike, opening himself to a univierse of pain... I wonder how an insane man percieves the sounds of bones snapping out of their proper place? I suppose I'll have to ask you when I'm done eh Maleki?
Shane Omega again takes a pause from his speech, preparing to change the subject. After his short break he resumes speaking.
Shane Omega: As for my other opponent... try not to get in my way while I'm butchering your partner and every thing will be fine for you. Hell I'll let Asmodai take care of you. Speaking of Asmodai... this next statement is a direct message to him. If you have my back covered I'll do the best job I can to cover yours. If the rest of the "Deadly 6" decide to show up I will stand and fight as long as you will do the same. Now I believe that was all I wanted to cover, you may leave my precense now camera man.
The camera slowly fades to black.
Back to top Go down
"The Hysteric"

Message to Maleki and Cory (Dec 3rd) 17-99

Message to Maleki and Cory (Dec 3rd) Empty
PostSubject: yo   Message to Maleki and Cory (Dec 3rd) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:19 pm

good job. adding it to show in the morning.
im waiting to see what you do to howling wolf.

neways, about ur truce RP ill check it out.
Back to top Go down
https://icanhasproxy.com

Message to Maleki and Cory (Dec 3rd)
Page 1 of 1