All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Wolf versing the Lamb (1st October)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scar

Scar

The Wolf versing the Lamb (1st October) Empty
PostSubject: The Wolf versing the Lamb (1st October)   The Wolf versing the Lamb (1st October) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:23 pm

The camera pans around the arena, the fans holding up signs of their favourite wrestlers some with signs putting down others. The camera moves around the ring before moving in to the commentators’ desk.
Hal: Welcome back folks, so far we’ve had some amazing matches with more to come.
David: Indeed Hal, that’s a few matches down and still more brilliant ma…
David is cut short as “Before I forget” by Slipknot blasts over the sound system, the commentators look around waiting for the appearance of Scar, the fans start jumping around as the Titantron blares to life.
David: Well it seems we have an appearance of Scar, remember he is carded to appear later against “The Demon Killer” Voltzandre.
Hal: Surely for a match up like that he’d want to be saving his energy for the match.
The camera is showing the entrance at the top of the ramp as Scar walks out and stands at the top of the ramp dressed in stone washed three quarter shorts and a black tank top. In his left hand he holds a microphone, in his right a card. As he walks down the ramp the fans are screaming and jumping around but Scar is oblivious to them as he gets to the ring and slides in. He gets to his feet and holds the mic to his mouth as he looks at the card and begins having a short laugh.
Scar: This is just brilliant isn’t it?
Scar looks around the arena.
Scar: The “almighty” GM has decided to put me in the ring later.
Scar begins laughing.
Scar: Against Voltzandre of all people, what is this? I guess out of all these puny wrestlers you might as well pick the strongest of the weakest and throw them in the ring with me the TOP of the food chain. But to pick Voltzandre as the toughest of the weakest is not saying much for the roster now does it?
Scar wipes the tears of laughter from his eyes and walks around looking at the crowd, some of them cheer while others aren’t so impressed by the cocky ramblings of Scar.
Scar: So I guess I’ll just go backstage… Eat a few bags of Doritos; maybe have a nap after all who would need to train to take out…
Scar makes little air quotes.
Scar: “The Demon Killer” Voltzandre. So sit back enjoy the show and forgive Voltzandre for letting his fans down as he gets the beating of a lifetime.
Scar then waves out to the crowd and goes to hop out off the ring when all of a sudden the sound system starts up again with music that isn’t Scars’.
David: And here we have Voltzandres’ music, which could only mean one thing…
Hal: This is what happens when you belittle someone like Voltzandre, he’s not one to let that go without confronting Scar right here right now.
(All yours Voltzy)
Back to top Go down
voltzandre

voltzandre

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf versing the Lamb (1st October)   The Wolf versing the Lamb (1st October) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:46 pm

as 'Nightmare' from Avenged Sevenfold plays, Voltzandre appears in the ramp wearing his black jeans and his black jacket with out a shirt inside, with a mic in his hands with and a big smile in his face
Voltzandre: Well well well , Hi Scar how are you !? I'm fine thanks , man I have to tell you, You look good man You look confident and strong ! Remember the old days when I used to kick your ass ?! Those days when you were just a Newbie in the bussines of wretling ?
Hal: He is talking to much ! Go to the ring and lets see what this both wretlers have
David: Yeah but the fight is at the end of the show
Scar stares at Voltzandre who is still talking
Voltzandre: Yeah but you growed up !! You are a man now, you will maybe give me some fight tonight. You have learned alot of stuff I bet my F-KillerStunner will not bring you pain anymore but I think my Andre's Lock still in your head... Hurting You
He still talking then he walks slowly to the ring, Scar just moves around the ring
Voltzandre: Ha ha !! That look in your face ! You're not scared are you ?! I promise I will not hurt too much
He goes up to the ring and stands in front of Scar waiting for him to answer

OOC: You and your dramatic names -.-

Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf versing the Lamb (1st October)   The Wolf versing the Lamb (1st October) EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:21 am

Scar looks at Voltzandre with a smirk on his face.
Scar: Me scared of you? You're joking Voltzy boy, sure once you were better, stronger, faster and even more skilled than me.
Scar paces back and forth in front of Voltzandre, never taking an eye of him.
Scar: But you went nowhere, you never got any better, stronger or faster. All the while I grew into the beast you see in front of you. While you trudged away trying to be better and failing, I was improving every day. Then all of a sudden I passed you in skill, strength and speed, I surpassed you in every way and later... In the main event I will show you in front of all these people why I am the most complete fighter.
Scar steps closer to Voltzandre so the two are face to face.
Scar: It'll be JUST like the good old days because sooner or later the predator becomes the prey.
Scar then pushes past Voltzandre and jumps down from the ring as he walks his way backwards up the entrance ramp pointing to Voltzandre, in turn Voltzandre mouths back to Scar. The camera then returns to the commentators table as Voltzandre makes his way out of the ring.
David: Well there you have it folks, this will no doubt be a fight to make a bet at the bookies about. These two have a past and they'll be wanting to settle up here later only on A.W.A.
Hal: That's right David, it's going to be one hell of a slobberknocker, we'll be back after the break with more A.W.A action.
Back to top Go down
voltzandre

voltzandre

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf versing the Lamb (1st October)   The Wolf versing the Lamb (1st October) EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:53 pm

nice Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
craiger

craiger

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf versing the Lamb (1st October)   The Wolf versing the Lamb (1st October) EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:56 pm

u guys talk too much afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf versing the Lamb (1st October)   The Wolf versing the Lamb (1st October) EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:35 pm

lol, that's just how it's done craiger Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf versing the Lamb (1st October)   The Wolf versing the Lamb (1st October) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wolf versing the Lamb (1st October)
Page 1 of 1