All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am Your DADDY !!!!! Part 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
voltzandre

voltzandre

I am Your DADDY !!!!! Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: I am Your DADDY !!!!! Part 2   I am Your DADDY !!!!! Part 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:08 pm

''If you want peace prepare for War'' by Children of Boldomplays and the arena is filled with a huge mixed reaction, the ramp is filled with huge smoke cloud, the music still playing but nobody comes out, the fans stop screaming and someone comes through the smoke walking slowly, the nearest fans already recognize the man walking and started screaming for The Demon Killer , Voltzandre comes out of the cloud wearing his black jeand and his jacktes without shirt, the fans goes wild once again as Voltzandre gets in the ring and asks for a mic
Voltzandre:
Last Warzone PPv I, ''The Demon Killer'', won the rumble , I was the last and the only man who was standing at the final of that match till I was ambushed by that Loser Clown , Last Week A.A.T.O. defeated our ''Big Champ'' and Deuce in a tag team match
The fans has a big mixed reation , most of them are chanting for Voltzandre
Voltzandre: Yeah , I had the opportunity to destroy Deuce but I didnt and why is that ?! Cause I wanna do it by myself not with Artic, not Cheating I wanna do it alone but with my own rules
He walks around the ring with big smirk on his face
Voltzandre: Well now that I know everyone is hearing, the next is for the big champ, Yeah I won the rumble ! that mean you are the chosen one so from now on you will be known as the chosen one ok now everything is clear lets go back with deucy , I'll destroy him first then I will go for the championship, so I demand a match with him but no a normal match I want a First Blood !
the silence has dominated the arena and all the fans are paying attention
Voltzandre: So... THIS IS GOING TO BE A HELL OF A PARTY !!!!
The fans go wild as Voltzandre leaves the ring laughing

Back to top Go down
voltzandre

voltzandre

PostSubject: Re: I am Your DADDY !!!!! Part 2   I am Your DADDY !!!!! Part 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:32 pm

should i edit the match or a let you artic edit it :?
Back to top Go down
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

PostSubject: Re: I am Your DADDY !!!!! Part 2   I am Your DADDY !!!!! Part 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:46 am

I just going to have time to do the graphics, I know you can handle it
Back to top Go down
https://awaforumz.forumotion.com
Big Daddy Deuce

Big Daddy Deuce

PostSubject: hey guys   I am Your DADDY !!!!! Part 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:57 pm

I'm coming back...when do you need an RP for the next show? I got a new look and am ready to rock!

The main show is friday now, their still Tuesday and Friday I just switched what was the main show.
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

PostSubject: Re: I am Your DADDY !!!!! Part 2   I am Your DADDY !!!!! Part 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:29 pm

BDD where have you been mate? was wondering why I hadn't seen you around.
Back to top Go down
c.l.a.s

c.l.a.s

PostSubject: Good job   I am Your DADDY !!!!! Part 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Hey good RP Voltz im going with ur guys whole storyline it looks good keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am Your DADDY !!!!! Part 2   I am Your DADDY !!!!! Part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I am Your DADDY !!!!! Part 2
Page 1 of 1