All-Star Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
All-Star Wrestling Alliance

This is the forum for all the members of the AWA from TWG.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This is your Big Daddy speakin'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Daddy Deuce

Big Daddy Deuce

This is your Big Daddy speakin' Empty
PostSubject: This is your Big Daddy speakin'   This is your Big Daddy speakin' EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:25 pm

Okay, here I am, throwing down the gauntlet...calling all you little droogies out! So far, it looks like everyone with a gimmick is going heel, so I suppose I'll play boy scout and stick to being a face.

I'm a Libra who likes long walks on the beach...er, what I meant to say is that I'm looking for a fight or even a full-blown feud, so here's my stats for anyone interested:

Big Daddy Deuce
Level: 20
Total Skill Index: 5,693
Wrestler's score: 53,110
Type: Resistance
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

PostSubject: Re: This is your Big Daddy speakin'   This is your Big Daddy speakin' EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:24 am

I think there is only one person that would be eligible to fight you without a penalty due to WS differences, Arctic Terror has 6000 less WS than you. which isn't bad.

I on the other hand have less than 4000 more WS than you, so I guess you're the only one so far that I can be matched against and since your a resistance and i'm a strength you may be the only one so far that could handle the damage I dish out.

The only other one is if Voltzandre joins this fed you could feud with him, he's level 19 balanced so would be a good team up for you.
Back to top Go down
Arctic Terror
Admin
Arctic Terror

PostSubject: Re: This is your Big Daddy speakin'   This is your Big Daddy speakin' EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:31 am

^ What he said, I'm trying to hire a few more people around our score.
Back to top Go down
https://awaforumz.forumotion.com
Big Daddy Deuce

Big Daddy Deuce

PostSubject: It's all good   This is your Big Daddy speakin' EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:00 am

I don't mind being a punching bag, to gain a little face cred, don't ya' know. I'll go RPG something cheap and superficial. We can take it from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is your Big Daddy speakin'   This is your Big Daddy speakin' Empty

Back to top Go down

This is your Big Daddy speakin'
Page 1 of 1